Eeek!

Amyrose

Reaction score
I have my doctors appointment tomorrow morning I am so nervous but I really want to push for an early scan. Fx I get one if not I will just chop his balls off!

Good news Amy, im sure he will want to keep his balls so will oblige with the early scan! I have my first midwife appointment next Wednesday and will be asking her for one, although cannot threaten her with the same fate! :lol:

Hahaha I hope we get them i will be gutted if he says no x

I'm practicing my dominatrix voice right now lol x

Hi Amy, I'd blag cramping tomorrow and be assertive :)

Xx

Hi Amy,

Goodluck for tomorrow! When I went for my docotor's appointment, she wasnt going to offer an early scan, but I asked for one. She reluctantly offered to ring the hospital for me there and then, but did say to me that they don't usually give you a early scan unless you have symtoms such as bleeding, cramping etc....
I just told her that I was extremely anxious after my mc in oct, and she seemed to understand. When she got through to the hospital the girl on the phone was reluctant again, but gave me the appointment!!!
I was told by the docotr that they might say something to me when I went to the scan, but nothing was said, and I got the same lovely mw that I had in october!
I found it such a relief having an early scan, So, just stick to your guns, and don't take no for an answer!! xxx

Thanks ladies I've had some bleeding 3 times so far and I don't exactly know for sure how long I'm gone as I haven't had a period since my mc in December that and my previous mcs should be all I need to get and early scan if not I will go private xxxxx

Haha thanks tara it's only my confirmation appointment I'm only really going to get my early scan as I need a doctors referral for the epu ( I have already been in contact with them) xxx

About bloody time AR!!!!! I recon you'll get a scan, I'm sure you can be quite persuasive ;) xx

aww your ticker looks like a baby this week, mine still looks like a sea horse :( xx

Last edited:
I love my teeny little bean maybe it can play on your seahorse neigh!!!!!! :rofl:

I'm sure/hope they give you way otherwise he'll feel your persuasive grip xx

I'm just back from the doctors and it went really well. He seems really positive he mentioned about taking aspirin to avoid mc so I'm thinking about starting them. He is booking me for an early scan I will get a letter or a call from the epu with a date so I'm over he moon.
It's so nice to have a positive appointment for a change. I feel very relieved right now

Great news, glad it went well and you worked your magic on him ;-)

He is a lovely doctor so much nicer then the last one I had x

Definitely take baby aspirin Hun, my doc reminded me not to forget it yesterday...:)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back