£10 off Mam starter set

Slb24

Reaction score
Hello..

Just thought I would share. There is £10 off the mam starter sets on Amazon. They have everything to last baby for his/her first year.

Mam are also meant to be the best bottles. These are the self sterilising ones (microwave) so no need for that either :)

They have colours for each team (cream, pink and blue)

Xx
b5d58b4b4a33880aa651ff339efe7c29.jpg

Ooh I was going to get this - good spot! I vouch for Mam bottles - I tried Avent (inc. anti colic) and Dr Browns (found them such a faff..) Mam were def my favourite! xx

I tried tommee tippee and avent last time and didn't like either.

I've heard only good things about Mam so far so I was keeping my eye out for them lol they can be expensive though - 3 bottles for £17.99 from Argos and then I seen this :) xx

Just ordered my pink mam set �� Excited!

I've got mine now :) just need baby haha xx

I used dr Browns with my son, never had an issue with them and was going to try something new this time ... Theses were on my list but it worked out cheaper to just buy new teats and a couple of extra bottle so that I had enough for 2 ... Needed to spend the money elsewhere ... However if they do start to naf me off with double the bottles and all the bits, how do they self sterilise? X

The bottom unscrews and you put a little bit of water in and then put them in the microwave for 3 mins.

I've heard good things about dr Browns but they're so confusing with all the extra parts haha xx

The bottom unscrews and you put a little bit of water in and then put them in the microwave for 3 mins.

I've heard good things about dr Browns but they're so confusing with all the extra parts haha xx

That is the downside to them, and I'm going to have double the amount of bottles too, there are 6 parts to each bottle with dr Browns ... Just did some looking up on the mam bottles and had a slight rebellious moment lol ... I have just bought 2 packs, figured if I don't unwrap them and don't use them I can sell them on and if I get annoyed with the dr Browns I can swap over, but they are expensive if you don't get them from Amazon aren't they. I thought dr Browns were costly but these are just as expensive x

Last edited:
Loved these bottles last time. Im waiting for the large starter pack to go on offer (more in it) Checked Argos - £56 no thanks!! x

I think there is a larger one on Amazon for £33 x

I only wanted two bottles in each size this time. I had way too many last time. I will just replace them as needed lol thanks though :) xx

That pack is ideal for one child :) I bought 2 so I had a pack per child :) x

Yeah I don't blame you :) you will need twice as many lol xx

Yep, it made me invest in the tommee tippee bottle prep machine lol, I did wait until it was on offer but I am all for anything that will make my life that bit easier :) x

Do you know I got one on Facebook for £20. It's second hand but I don't think it matters as it can be cleaned. I've just bought a new filter for it.

Tip.. Apparently the wilkies universal filters (3 for £10) will fit. I read it online. I'm going to try it when I need to replace the filter :) xx

Ooh that's good to know it's worth wasting £10 to find out if they fit to be honest, I haven't even looked at the replacement filters or how much they will be, I knew I wanted one and kept my eye out for it to be on sale so paid £60 which I didn't think was too bad :), I have bought as much as I can in the sales ... Even saved £400 off my pram, bought a 2nd hand cot from a friend and people we know have just been giving us things that are fab condition ... We already had one of everything so it was just adding to what we had :) x

It is. They're £10 each the tommee tippee ones. So you get 3 for the price of 1.

I'm a massive bargain hunter lol most things I buy are second hand or sale things xx

It's so worth it sometimes isn't it, the only things I have been awkward on are the pram and baby grows. I discovered that cheap ones didn't wash well but the ones I got from next/Debenhams washed fab, plus didn't need mittens as they were already built in :) ... I learnt this from having my son so this time just stuck to what I like, I was deeply saddened at not being able to use my old pram though as my mum bought us an expensive one so we could re use it, but it doesn't fit 2 in x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back