~•Kumber's induction thread•~

Ah amazing lady well done and congrats to you all :) x

Wow!! Huge congratulations!! Enjoy cuddles with your gorgeous bundle. X

Big congratulations !! That was impressive! :) xx

Thanks girls! Still in a state of shock!

Went down to labour ward, waters burst outside the ward main doors at 7:20pm, started pushing at 7:25pm and he was here by 7:33pm! I had 3 mws running about, god love them! Had a second degree tear and missed Coronation Street, what a night!

No pics I'm afraid as I'm funny about these things but he is the absolute spit of his brother and daddy, had a 45 minute guzzle of boob and is absolutely zonked out now.

So, baby Malachy was born at 7:33pm and is a brilliant 8lb 12oz. Little chunk :D

Congratulations love
FX tomorrow youll be at home watching your corrie on catch up x

Wow! What an amazing induction story. Massive congrats on the arrival of baby Malachy, I love that name. It's in my family :)

I hope you both get lots of rest and cuddles x

Kumber eeeeeek huge congratulations!!!!!!! And wow no pain relief you are amazing!

Can't wait for updates .. Hope your enjoying cuddles x

Congratulations!!!! Hope you & bubba are doing amazing. Can't wait to see pictures x

Huge congratulations Kumber! Absolutely love the last update. Made me lol! So true to the point!! Hope you're recovering well! Welcome to the world little one!! Xx

Thanks ladies, he's a little dream. Bfing going well so, fingers crossed it continues when my milk comes in!

Made up for you all kumber :) big hugs to you and the little one made me smile to know he was gonna be here soon hehe xxx

Yayyyfor the birth of you son kumber- he's made you wait but lovely hes here safely - huge congratulations , great name choice xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back