~•Kumber's induction thread•~

Lulu90

Reaction score
I'm so pleased this day is finally here for her and little man is on his way. It's an honour to do this for her, as she has been my backbone through my own pregnancy. I will keep the thread up to date as the updates come. Good luck sweetheart.

9:34am - Today is def induction day! Pessary has gone in, I am 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. Fx me and wee man respond well and get going.

13: 02pm - Not feeling much progress, he is semi if not fully back to back. Getting the usual BH and been bouncing on my ball, getting checked about 3:30. I hope I progress in the next few hours cus they'll break my waters and get me down to labour ward.

14:22pm - Getting a bit uncomfortable now, been having quite intense tightenings. No pain but very, very tight. My bump keeps going square.

19: 05pm - Okay the contractions are coming thick and fast now. Have had a bath to ease the pain. Am headed down to delivery in a few.

20: 08pm - He's here. I delivered him in 8 minutes, no pain relief, nothing. Was contracting from about 4:40-5. Oh my fuck, I am exhausted and in shock.

Well done beautiful. I can't wait to see him. Congratulations to you, Graham and Riley xxxx

Last edited:
Yay! Good luck Kumber! Will be stalking for updates :) x

Oh Brilliant!! So excited to see this. Good luck I hope you are having baby cuddles soon!! :) xx

Lulu, thank you for doing this thread. You've been a rock to me throughout, I wouldn't be this sane without you!

Thank you ladies! I'm so glad it's finally my turn. No one else go yet, ok??? I have a really sporadic internet connection and I don't wanna miss anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back