Zumba

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
Seems to be the latest thing, thinking of trying it :)

So, who does it? Do you love it like everyone says they do? Is it actually fun or is this some sort of conspiracy?
Have you lost weight/toned up?
Is it embarrassing?

All information needed, thanking you :lol:

I got the wii version but still in box as I had a c section :( but from all accounts people say Zumba whether the wii version or classes is suppose to be great fun :) xx

I go to a class and its hilarious! You're laughing at yourself and others (sometimes not because of zumba though, one lady turned up with her trousers on back to front) because its so relaxed. Its bloody hard work if you find a good instructor but you come out feeling like youve done something. Ive only been a handful of times and havent noticed any extra tone but you can go to help your muscles get stronger and burn some fat then tone properly with other excercises.

Deffinately recommend though. :thumbup:

Yeah it really seriously help you loose weight.. I used to do alot of dancing routine myself and also purchased the game is great... should try it no need to do to the gym... tummy, thighs, arms toning and etc... You can do it with holding two cans of beans or get the lightweightlift pinky (Cant remember what it called) lol...Its Great...

I couldn't do it at all, I have no rhythm! I spent most the class trying to work out what to do, and not actually doing any exercise, lol. I never went back, ha ha! X

I love it, its not too serious and helps burn the calories, give it a try x

I love it!!! I go to classes and have all 4 DVDs it's great I can do 2 hrs without feeling exhausted and I'm dripping with sweat and I've tonned up loads!! Despite putting on 7lbs I'm 2 dress sizes smaller! I know I've gone up weight but it's def made a difference I can wear short shorts and I don't wobble anymore it's great and my tummy has totally disappeared :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back