Zorb

HelenJ

Reaction score
Has anyone tried zorb boosters, or zorb nappies? I heard they are pretty new (mix of several finres both natural and man made) but are supposed to be super soft, hard wearing and extremely absorbent. I am looking into this for nighttime (only). I am now pregnant with baby number 3 and will be using my nappies I already have (don't want to be spending a fortune again) but since my second child is not potty trained yet (and pees so much I use a disposable nappy for nighttime) I would love to have some feedback on this. I find it quite a waste to ise so many disposables until she will be potty trained (she just turned two and isn't into a potty or anything at all so I will at least be looking at another year and then three more with baby number 3).

Hope some of you ladies already have experiences with it. Also just boosters or full (fitted) zorb nappies.

We have Zorb booster (layered with maybe mf - cant quite remember) they are pretty good. I'd heard that Zorb needs layered with something else though - think it holds more but isn't as quick to absorb iykwim - so microfibres absorbs quickly letting the Zorb soak up a bit slower iykwim.

Ours came from 'the cloth stop' who you can find on FB, hand made by a friend of mine. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

We have Zorb booster (layered with maybe mf - cant quite remember) they are pretty good. I'd heard that Zorb needs layered with something else though - think it holds more but isn't as quick to absorb iykwim - so microfibres absorbs quickly letting the Zorb soak up a bit slower iykwim.

Ours came from 'the cloth stop' who you can find on FB, hand made by a friend of mine. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Thank you so much for the reply. I already have hemp, cotton and bamboo boosters but I am really looking for something for the nighttime. My toddler girl cannot wear a cloth nappy during the night because it is drenched in the morning (she doesn't het nighttime feedings anymore so no option of changing during the night) and now I use a disposable at night but I find it a real waste and am looking for some great options for my third baby. I have tried so many things with my girl, even putting a big prefold (newborn size) folded in another nappy including a booster (which makes up to 12 layers of cotton) (and almost impossible to close hehe).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back