Becksss

Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying tickets and taking Riley lol
there 3 diff types of seats

Side View
Grandstand
or
Ringside

Has anyone been before is it that big to go for ringside?

not really sure hun im scared of circus so would never go xx

I think ringside is the closest you can get to it.. but am not sure :?

Clowns scare me so i've never been

haha but then do i wanna be TOO close ahaha
riley might get scared
but its cute taking her to the circus seeing as its in town lmfao
ahh remember that clown story with it sitting in corner of bedroom

Have a look at the seating plan, the last circus we went to we had Ringside and it was fab.

Either way get there early and have a look round, you should be able to change your mind if you want to on the night.

Have fun :D

i love the circus, i'd say ringside fot the best view although you might get dragged into the ring for a bit of audience participation (oh'er musses!) :lol:

I love the circus and always go when it's in town. make sure you watch for the 1/2 price flyers...
If you get ring side you tend to get a proper seat...foldy down metal thing but if you go for the cheaper seats it can be just a plank :shock:
Last time I had to balance my fat ass on a 6" wide spelk ridden plank with a toddler balanced on each knee. Not fun. It was the best circus I've been to otherwise though, had crocodiles and snakes and fire-eaters as well as llamas, camels and fox and other stuff. Very entertaining once you'd got past the animal righters!

oooh sounds cool
its next sun either 11am or 3pm i'd rather go at 11
the weekday shows are at night
i will go if my friend comes im not going a circus on my own lmfao

i cant wait until Jake is old enough for the circus (and the zoo, and Alton Towers and the science museum and the panto and ........ :lol: )

becksss have you googled your circus to see what it has?

yeah its zippos circus they tour around dont they?
they in swindon for a week

Lots of circuses move on to only like 5 mins up the road and opening night always has half price tickets so it may be worth seeing where they are moving to next and see them on opening night. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back