zebrastripes!!

jills10uk

Reaction score
hi - bizarrely i think i saw you today!!! me and the boys took a drive down the coast today from bangor to portaferry and i think i saw you in the latter walking down a road with i presume your oh and you lovely little girl in her pink pram? was it you?!

LOL YES hahahahaha that is crazy...we were going to the PumpkinFest at Castle Ward....was it just down the Ballyrustly road and were you in a white car by any chance? Because someone in a white car passed us and sort of looked at us but I thought it was my friend's scabby boyfriend hahaha

no, we were in a red golf, i was looking at the cute pink pram and then looked at you and nearly shouted out but then realised that we'd never met :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (or that i don't know your name and would have shouted out zebra!!!!)
i think it was perhaps on that road, we were just coming into portaferry from cloghey direction.
it was a lovely drive!!

hahhahaha you sld have yelled,that would've been hysterical..."ZEBRA!!" ......"WHERE?" hahahaha

Damn,I must be more recognisable than i thought

jills10uk said:
looked at you and nearly shouted out but then realised that we'd never met :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (or that i don't know your name and would have shouted out zebra!!!!)

You forget that, don't you? I saw mummkay in Nandos once and was banging on the window Mrs Robinson stylee and she stared wondering who the crazy lady was (I didn't even have Stanley with me as a reference point) :rotfl:

Minxy said:
You forget that, don't you? I saw mummkay in Nandos once and was banging on the window Mrs Robinson stylee and she stared wondering who the crazy lady was (I didn't even have Stanley with me as a reference point) :rotfl:

OMG that was soooooo funny!! I was like 'Im sure I know her from somewhere?!' Hahahahaaaaaaa!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hahaha!!! That would've been priceless to see!!!

Can you imagine walking down the street and shouting out some random screen name!

Which would be the funniest to shout out randomly.... ABCD1234, Skinnylad, Squiglet, Tangerinedream hehe!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: but imagine yelling "Oi! Minxy!"

People would be like, ........perv................................

I just have to add zebra that I saw this and thought of you..............

zebras.jpg

was in marks n spencers once n there was a lady who used to be on this forum behind me and i didnt realise who it was, and thought she was some crazy woman lol
then i suddenly realised lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back