• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yumyum what a bargain :o)

jools221181

Reaction score
2677425227_a61e8a7b59.jpg

£2 each from asda I'm halfway down the tub already :oops: :oops: :rotfl:

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy :D
asdas is a good 10minutes away from me :( wonder if hubby fancies a drive :rotfl:

leckershell said:
I have the cookie dough one :oops:

Hey I was wondering where you'd got to! Haven't seen you around for ages :wave: Hope you are all well :hug:

Well I just ate half a tub of rocky road no wonder my tummy already looks like I'm at least 4 months gone :rotfl:

im in s****horpe too so send the other half to me :D :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oooh yum, might have to take a trip to Asda tomorrow :D

:D :D well i suppose someone has to live here eh! and i mst be a real sad case cos i lived here nearly all my life! :rotfl:

no jools don't tempt me :wall: i been good and i'm off to asda tomorrow!! :roll:

Clairescunny55 :D

Where abouts are you? I'm near the Mallard pub? Poppin shop? Do you know where they are?

drrrrrrr silly brain :wall: :wall: :oops:

yup know it roughly.well i know asda lol and the mallard and i know where pop in shop is near mini roundabout.im right over the other side near cocked hat,know where i mean?

Oh yeah I know where you mean :D Funny how we know where the pubs are :lol:

tis really seeing as i never frequent them :oops: i go to farmhouse sometimes but only cos of wacky warehose.im a boring fart lol i can never be a***d to get dressed to go anywhere other than the shop n school run :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back