YUMMY my cravings are terible atm

Anna23

Reaction score
i am eating mint sause mixed in bakes beans on toast and with dollops of ketchup here and there :rotfl: :rotfl: it's terible my mint sause and tomato sauce cravings are AWFUL i never had cravings this strong with James or Emma :lol: :lol:

meandthebump said:
Ooh mint sauce, yum I love it!
i know it's STUNNING i often get a tub and eat it on just a spoon :lol: :lol:

Anna23 said:
i am eating mint sause mixed in bakes beans on toast and with dollops of ketchup here and there :rotfl: :rotfl: it's terible my mint sause and tomato sauce cravings are AWFUL i never had cravings this strong with James or Emma :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry but the thought of that just made me :puke: :)

noodle1 said:
Anna23 said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I love mint sauce.. don;t know if I could just eat it from the jar though, but on a nice juicy leg of lamb.. mmmm! Glad I'm going to my mum & dad's for roast lamb tomorrow now! :lol:

I can't stop eating sweets, I feel sick but keep munching on Haribo's, Wispas, Wham Bars, Refreshers... ohhh think I've had too many today! :puke:

Anna23 said:

oh my god hun :puke: :puke: :puke: :rotfl:

I just could not eat that, only cravings i have is for chicken super noodles :D

krissie23 said:
noodle1 said:
Anna23 said:

I love mint sauce.. don;t know if I could just eat it from the jar though, but on a nice juicy leg of lamb.. mmmm! Glad I'm going to my mum & dad's for roast lamb tomorrow now! :lol:

I can't stop eating sweets, I feel sick but keep munching on Haribo's, Wispas, Wham Bars, Refreshers... ohhh think I've had too many today! :puke:
i bet your having a boy :D

Anna23 said:
krissie23 said:
noodle1 said:
Anna23 said:

I'm starting to think that too! I was convinced I was having a girl but over the last couple of weeks I've just started to get a feeling it's a boy! I really don't know though... I had really bad sweet and chocolate cravings with Amber and I don't usually have a sweet tooth, I'm confused! :lol:

Anna23 said:
krissie23 said:
noodle1 said:
Anna23 said:

I dunno, had a boy last time and this time it's COMPLETELY different. I'm convinced it's a girl. Not long to wait to find out!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back