• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can you be a food snob/ which foods with ???

x-kirsty-x said:
I know it's not exactly food snobbery, but I can't have soup in a cup.

Whenever I think of somebody drinking soup with lumps rather than eating it with a spoon I actually feel physicall sick :puke:

Oh god.. and me!

Im the same with Heinz too!

poppy160 said:
SarahH said:
And T-Bags.... must be Tetley!

I only drink PG Tips :lol:

I only eat free-range eggs/chicken etc aswell, although I don't think that's being snobby cause it's more about the free range thing rather than the taste.

Same. Only drink PG Tips. Had a Tetley the other day and it reminded me why i buy PG.

And i only buy free range eggs. I hate the idea of caged hens!

Soup. Has to be Heinz...

Weird though isn't it how we have these particulars.

Otherwise I think I'm pretty open to alternatives :)

I have to have expensive sausages and mince, keloggs for cereal any other just doesnt taste nice, clover butter but i dont mind other brands of butter but clover is my fave

Becky said:
Sherlock said:
I only buy butchers meat, not supermarket. Local farmed and reared. Local slaughtered.

Same here - the meat just has so much more flavour and I'm in the process of converting everyone I know!

Same here :D

yes i am a total food snob ..here it goes :

only organic milk, free range chicken, no processed chicken , ham or anything else. i dont buy any value food, we do not eat ready made meals or take aways. i dont like cheap sausages ..i only buy the ones that i know whats in them. we eat lots of fruit and veg.. i dont buy frozen food apart from birds eye fish fingers and frozen veg. there are more but i cant think of anything..and yes i dont shop from asda or morrisons..

I can only drink proper coke and only use heinz tom sauce... cant think of any more off the top of my head tho!!

jools221181 said:
I will eat absolutely anything! :oops: :oops: :oops: :rotfl:

lol me too

I do buy free range eggs, and prefer diet pepsi over other colas, but if someone presented me a battery egg and an own brand coke I wouldn't refuse them or anything.

I'm not too much of a food snob,lol tho my mates take the pee out of our homemade mince and burgers (they are made out of sirloin :oops: ) in my defence tho, I go to Sainsburys first thing monday morning and they have always reduced the sirloin to £6.00kg on the meat counter!

Will only have organic milk definitely no ready meals! other than that we're pretty easy :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back