Your Song Of The Moment

Flossy82

Reaction score
Just wondering whats your song of the moment? For some reason i seems to good round all day humming and with the tune of "Beautiful Girl"
by sean kingston stuck in my head grrr its so annoying but i do love the song though! :lol:

Scar Tissue by Red Hot Chili Peppers.

sounds abit sad but im a HUGE elvis fan and am always singing one of his songs :oops:

ABBA's thank you for the moment... or something like that... it was on in the car this morning, with DD singning away to it.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

whatever is on my myspace at the time
stonesour - bother atm

Got Alice Cooper 'Poison' stuck in my head :wall:

Kieran Schmieran heads always singing it- it's his fave song, lol

Big girls you are beautiful by Mika. Constantly singing in my head :D

-Betty- said:
Big girls you are beautiful by Mika. Constantly singing in my head :D

Grace Kelly is another catchy one!
I get whatever songs the kids at school have been singing! Yesterday it was "ugly bug ball" and a Flintstones version of "Honky Tonk Woman" ooh and "they painted match stalk men and matchstalk cats and dogs..."

gotta be hey there deliah its hubbys fav song and hes always singing it
i was actualy singing crash test dummies earlier its on my 1 hit wonders cd and got stuck in my head :oops:
manda xx

manda224 said:
i was actualy singing crash test dummies earlier its on my 1 hit wonders cd and got stuck in my head :oops:
manda xx

Mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmmmm

I have quite a few at the moment. but the one I love listenning to is a gospel song called His eye is on the sparrow, I watch the video on youtube, it's sung by the little girl who won America's got talent. her voice is so amazing - I hope the mods won't mind me putting the link here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJQ99_SnyPs

manda224 said:
manda xx

I used to think that the lyrics were 'jerked all over the church floor' in one of the verses so every time i hear it i think of people 'pleasuring' themselves in church :oops: :shock:

Paolo Nutini - Last Request. Just loving it atm 8)

frangelle said:
manda224 said:
manda xx

I used to think that the lyrics were 'jerked all over the church floor' in one of the verses so every time i hear it i think of people 'pleasuring' themselves in church :oops: :shock:

lmfao thats so funny :D
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back