What is your karaoke song?

SarahH

Reaction score
Mercy by Duffy. Love it!

Also Perfect by Fairground Attraction.

Heard it Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye

There are loads...Im a karaoke whore!

:cheer:

Oh I do love doing 'Everytime We Touch' by Cascada on SingStar. I always get top marks! :cheer: It is the only song I can do and get decent marks on! :lol:

SarahH said:
Carrie Underwood, Before he Cheats as I just LOVE it but not everyone knows her here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSG4Cml7HXs

love it too!!

would NEVER do karaoke unless very very drunk.

and if i was then i guess i would pick a cher song,a pink song or something cheezy (OH keeps telling me i have the worst tast in music and should be banned from all juke boxes :cry: )

I dno if it counts as kareoke but my too, stick on youtube and sing outloud songs are
aint no river highh aint no valley low etc marvin gay
n kiss me, sixpence none the richer

badly may i add :p

nothing compares to you - sinead oconner!

me and my best mate used to go to this £1 a pint kareoke night we always said "we won't sing.." but after 7/8 pints of cider... :wink:
lol we would be up belting out girls just wanna have fun...
we did barbie girl once :oops: :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Spritzer said:
SarahH said:
Carrie Underwood, Before he Cheats as I just LOVE it but not everyone knows her here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSG4Cml7HXs

love it too!!

would NEVER do karaoke unless very very drunk.

and if i was then i guess i would pick a cher song,a pink song or something cheezy (OH keeps telling me i have the worst tast in music and should be banned from all juke boxes :cry: )

Ditto i have to be off my trolley and flying in the air on alcohol to get up and sing

id like chosing the songs with high notes as im a usless singer so i thin what the hell lets really make a meal of it

Whitney Houston i will always love you and Celion Dion songs just to really hurt everyones ears :lol: :lol: :lol:

And also of course the classic 'i will survive'and Cindy lopa 'Girls just wanna have fun'

The last time I sang Karaoke was on my 18th Birthday many years ago... I sang Madonnas 'Like A Virgin'..... Never again... my audience threw beer mats at me... *******s coulda caused me an injury... I still feel traumatised at the thought of that night! :shakehead:

I've never been able to look at a beer mat since! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back