Whats ur fave song at the moment??

Melly+2

Reaction score
Mines sick, sick, sick by queens of the stone age, im really buzzing of this new album i got, whats everyones fave song at the moment then?>??? :D

I've dug out my old Reef album and cant stop listening to Consideration, just love that song!!

Which one? lol

If its Reef.....tsk you dont know what your missing :)

glitzyglamgirl said:
Which one? lol

If its Reef.....tsk you dont know what your missing :)

'It's your leeeeters, it's your leeeters'

I always remember their 'Place your Hands' pee take on TFI :rotfl:

the one you said ggg, my bf bums bloc party :lol:

Ive just dug out the UB40 albums and Im loving them at the mo! Its the only concert Ive been to and was wicked!

Tillytots said:
Ive just dug out the UB40 albums and Im loving them at the mo! Its the only concert Ive been to and was wicked!

OMG I love UB40!!!

Many rivers to cross has to be my fave :)

glitzyglamgirl said:
Littlelady87 said:

he does? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: And you let him?? :shock: :shock: :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

He does indeed and i let him because he could make me millions one day, i could sell him on ebay :wink:

Littlelady87 said:
glitzyglamgirl said:
Littlelady87 said:

he does? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: And you let him?? :shock: :shock: :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

He does indeed and i let him because he could make me millions one day, i could sell him on ebay :wink:

Im lost :lol:

You could make millions from him bumming bloc parry? Do you film it? :shock: :rotfl:

hahaha omg no, never mind hun, when i say he bums them it means he just listens to em all the time, was trying to make it sound funny but im funnys cousin, not funny 8) Anyways none of em would have him im sure

ah i see, sorry my bad :lol:

Thought it was a typo you hadnt noticed and was pulling ya leg.

Hello, we must be related, I'm funnies distant cousin :lol:

glitzyglamgirl said:
ah i see, sorry my bad :lol:

Thought it was a typo you hadnt noticed and was pulling ya leg.

Hello, we must be related, I'm funnies distant cousin :lol:

Are you whats ur name, hahaha, my gosh, then again im just as bad tbh, he has 5 cds that i have just played and played and he shouts at me for it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back