Sneaky sneaky..

Jessika

Reaction score
Well, can't post over the weekend so i am using today as my official '3rd tri day' yeah!! nice to see you all, look after your bumps and your bumps will look after you...

Don't forget, smile cos it's Friday!!!!!!!!!

hey Jessika!

Welcome to the 3rd Tri

xxx

Welcome to the third trimester!! Not long to go now!!!! :D

I love Fridays

thanks guys :lol:

Getting a bit scared now though lol

Hi Jess

Welcome to the 3r Tri! You're only a couple of days behind me - when's your due date? Mine's 8th Feb!

I agree, things are getting real now! I assembled the bouncy chair we've bought and it dawned on me there'll be a wee person sitting in there in a few months! I think that's what I need to do, gradually start looking at the equipment etc to make it all sink in!

Lucy
27 + 3

Hi Jessika

Welcome to the 3rd trimester.

According to your ticker you are already in the 3rd trimester.

heres hoping for a smooth home run now!!!!!

x

God know Davina lol i though it was 27 weeks...ahh well!

Lucy - my due date is the 11th so exactly 3 days - i have actually bought everythng now...very excited grandparents on both sides so i am very lucky...doesnt seem real yet though walking into the nursery and seeing all the 'little' stuff although i do keep gping in just to 'check' it's all ok lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi

I wish i had a nursery. We have a small two bed house and i already have 2 boys so there is no chance of a nursery (unless i convert the bathroom lol).

x

lol at least you wouldnt have to go far to bath him/her!! I am using our second bedroom although it is being shared by my house rabbits at the moment!!! I will try and take some pics at some point.

Will deffinatly have to move if we consider any more though!

Hi

Me and hubby made a big mistake. We both had council flats in London and we should have bought and sold them and made a huge profit and then we would have been able to buy a decent size house here in Eastbourne. but sods law we didnt do that and we just did a council exchange. and Jon gave his flat to his brother (took tons of work to do that).

We love our house but it really is too small. been told that there is a 5 - 8 year wait for a 3 bedroom property in our area, but we can advertise it privately for an exchange.

x

Congratulations at reaching the 3rd and final trimester :lol:

Don't blink or you'll miss it!!! It goes very quickly!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back