Your experiences of Implantation Bleeding!!

Vickyxx

Reaction score
Hey Tri 1 Ladies

I was just wondering... for those of you that had it, would you mind sharing your experiences of implantation bleeding ...

How long did it last ?
Did you get any pains ?
How soon after did you get your BFP's?
What did it look like, how much did you get ?

I had spot bleeding over the weekend, thought it was AF on her way but now it has stopped, was only browny / pink cm never red and I also had sharp stabby pains as well.

Thanks all x x x

hey vicky :)

well i experienced bleeding at 5-6 weeks which could have been implantation bleeding, but i am not 100% sure. It lasted a couple of days and i had very bad cramps but i dont think this is normal so if you do get cramps and bleeding all your midwife or go to A+E immediately (as i did) but i turned out to have a bit of luck on my side and baby was fine. I got my possitive tet when i was just four weeks, so about 1-2 weeks after. It was brown and pinky, it changed.

But i must add this might not have been implantation bleeding, so if you are bleeding and/or cramping then please do go to your doctors or A+E to get checked out

xxx

i didnt get any bleeding, but i did have pains.. :) i did my 1st test 10dpo and got a faint line, then again at 12dpo and then got it confirmed on a CBD at 13dpo.. :)

I had a very small amount of brownish-red discharge around 2 days before my period was due, with just some mild cramping. It was only once I saw it in my knickers - it didn't continue. x

I haven't had any IB - just had cramps and pressure like balloon being blown up and also some pinchy twinges. xx

Thanks girls, I took a test on Sunday and it was negative, but then I only suspect I ovulated on the Monday as that is when I had some ewcm but have been told that it would be to early for IB ... Ohhhhh dont you just love the female body!!

Well implantation has been known to happen anywhere from 2DPO, the norm being 6-10DPO

xxx

Well implantation has been known to happen anywhere from 2DPO, the norm being 6-10DPO

xxx

Really ??? ..... I suppose 6 days would be about right then if I ovulated Sunday / Monday and was spotting at the weekend!!!

Got everything crossed for you hun & maybe a referral won't be necessary

xxx

I had no bleeding but just wanted to wish you all the luck xx

I got my BFP 14 DPO and that evening had some pink blood and brown "stuff" I panicked like hell and thought it was all over before it had even started. I didn't have any cramps though. I then had blood tests and everything was fine, then two weeks later I notice it again, no cramps, a tiny bit of pink blood and brown 'bits'. I then went to the gyno who gave me an internal scan and said all was fine. Fingers crossed that's the end of the bleeding for me. It sure gives you a terrible fright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back