Implantation Bleeding

nimisha

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I know this section is not meant for me but i am sorry to post a topic out here.The reason is because you people have been through what i am going through right now.And who else to look up to for better guidance and help?
:(
Last month i had very strong PG symptoms like sore breasts,stomach pains and cramps,wierd taste in the mouth and also frequent urination.I was almost sure that i was PG.But then AF took me quiet by surprise and i was very disheartened. :cry:

I have a query about implantation bleeding.How is it actually and for how long does it last?Is it just a few drops or a mini AF?I did have a dirty brown discharge about just a drop but then i did get my AF.So i had doubts.

Please tell from your experiences so that i know exactly when i have IB and not let my imaginations run haywire next time.

I didn't have an implantation bleed, but I hear it can be either light brown and mucusy or spots of red blood. Either way there is not supposed to be much of it was far as I know.

if you still get symptoms might be worth doing a test anyway some people have periods for the 1st couple of months of pregnancy, something to do with the hormone level not being high enough to stop periods just yet, my mum had 3 periods whilst pregnant with me.

Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back