Your Body After Pregnancy...

emilia

Reaction score
When I was in labour with Oscar, I had terrible pains in my tighs. Since then, my left thigh seems numb but when I touch or prod it, it really REALLY hurts. It's like it should really have an enormous bruise. I don't know if I should be worried about it - it might be related to my back pain.

Have any of you got any aches and pains that don't want to go?
Emilia xx

Yep!!!

My epidural didnt take effect on my left side. This may have been due to my spina bifida occulta. Anyway since I gave birth I have been having bad back pain in my left side, so bad that I cant sleep on that side atall. The doctors have told me to keep an eye on it and they will send me for physio if it doesnt improve.

Also my hands are quite weak and I have trouble gripping things. And (how can I put it?) my "saddle" is a bit numb! When I sit in the bath My bum feels quite numb.

The day after I had Isaac I felt like I had been beaten up and I've not fully recovered yet I dont think. I generally feel very stiff and very old lol

Lou :)

Yep! I'm still a bit sore down there, despite having only a small tear and no stitches plus I have piles :(, my tum is still hugely wobbly and I've done something to the ligaments in my foot (apparently stilll soft from pregnancy hormones) which has caused it to swell up majorly. Bah! Still it was all worth it and I'd do it again in a flash! How weird is that- are we mad?

+++

ooooo rosebay I had piles at the end of my pregnancy and I was pacing the house crying with the pain! It was worse than childbirth lol

I used a rubber ring and anusol and luckily the piles went before I had Isaac and they didnt come back after.

Lou :)

yep, me too!!!

I am still a bit sore down there but I guess this is normal, it's only 2 weeks and a half, but my pelvis still hurts loads!!! I still find it difficult to turn in bed! That's horrible!

Also, my tummy is a bit wobbly as well, when I laugh it's really funny to watch, it looks like jelly!!!!! :?

And I have a big pain in my left knee, which has gone weak, esp. when I go down the stairs!

I shall stop there as I sound like a grandma complaining over and over again!...
Am going to sleep, if Maheen does not wake up!!! sometimes, I think my doughter has a sixth sense of when to start crying!!!! not yours? :wink:

mel xx

Generally my body just seems "knackered" now. I also have a sore foot and when I stand up from having sat down, it takes me a minute to straighten up................ anyone got a spare walking stick?? :D :D
Emilia xx

ps. Only place that DOES seem normal, is my bits down there... :oops: :wink:

I had stitches but my bits seem fine but my knee kills now poss from carrying around my massive bump!? and my back hurts most days not sure if thats related to the bump again, the fact matthew is nearly 12lbs now or the fact he went back to back in labour

Generally fine but I've lost a lot of flexibility, and my knees and finger joints feel stiff... plus my back is out big time...can't lie on my left side any more - I suspect because I lay on my right all through the pregnancy!

Sue

If I stand up too long my tummy feels 'empty' and my bits feel like they might fall out :?

Hi

I feel like im bruised all over its funny you mentioned this cuz i said to my Oh last night why do i feel like this is it normal?
Hes like thats wierd. But maybe its cuz i havent gone to the chiropractor intow months... but then thets my bones not my muscles?
I have my eight week check up on mon so im gonna ask my doc why this is.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back