You won't believe what I'm gonna do!!!

berit87

Reaction score
Right... About 2 years ago. I started talking to a guy. I thought he was completely random but turns he's a friend of a friend of a friend etc, somewhere there. Anyway. So we've been talking ever since then. He lives faaaar away from me. And we have not met yet. Not once. But he's adorable. We used to talk until early mornings (romantic, I know :rotfl: )

So we stopped talking last year and he started talking to me again about a month ago. Finally told him that I'm pregnant. And I am going to Estonia on Friday. And now he's coming down to Brighton. ON THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never ever do blind dates anyway, not to talk about when I'm pregnant. Goooooood, I am so stupid :rotfl: And so nervous and excited I might go into early labour :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

xxx

I am SO gonna need it, thank you! :hug: I am so scared. I don't feel especially attractive in this situation :wall:

ooooh how exciting!! Do you know where you're going to go? (dont worry i wont hide in the bushes!!) theres just so many great places to go on dates in brighton!

Exciting indeed! I feel like a teenager again! I have no idea Luc, wanna recommend something? :roll: I'm sure you will be in the bushes! Haha. :rotfl: xx

berit87 said:
Exciting indeed! I feel like a teenager again! I have no idea Luc, wanna recommend something? :roll: I'm sure you will be in the bushes! Haha. :rotfl: xx
If you were bumpless id say the pier!! hmm, what do you like? i'll think of somewhere for you :)

Bumpless :rotfl: Wishful thinking, he's gonna have to accept me as the big fat moo I am :rotfl:

Hmm.. I like... Something that wouldn't be too big and would be nice and cosy and comfortable. Somewhere NICE :lol:

Gosh, I don't know... I really feel like I don't wanna do this now! This pregnancy has destroyed my former menhunting cnfident self :rotfl:

x

Don't be daft, you have just as much right to enjoy yourself!

Ok, so, somewhere cosy and nice to eat? What food do you like? Then maybe a strolll through the lanes after? Oooh if the weather is miraculously somehow nice, a picnic in Royal Pavillion Gardens! :)

I know I do, I just can't :wall:

I am a M A S S I V E fan of Italian. Nice weather? :rotfl: A lovely idea but knowing my luck the weather will be crap and the guy won't turn up :rotfl:

xx

berit87 said:
I know I do, I just can't :wall:

I am a M A S S I V E fan of Italian. Nice weather? :rotfl: A lovely idea but knowing my luck the weather will be crap and the guy won't turn up :rotfl:

xx

Donatellos in the lanes is cheap and cheerful and nice and central, but can be a bit crowded and noisy. La Piazza in Hove is sooo nice and yummy and the service is very very good, and you can pop to a nice chilled cafe/bar after like Barneys :)

Mmm, yes, Donatello's do yummy food. Been to the Hove one as well. And Barney's do the best Bailey's latte. WHICH I CAN'T HAVE :wall:

But we might do that then, thank you my love, you've given me some lovely ideas! My preggo brain would've never got as far as that! x

I went to Barneys when preggers, they have some yummy non-acoholic cocktails and smoothies :) And big comfy leather couches!

Let us know how it goes :)

Yep, been there loads, it was James' fav place! I will let you know, no doubt! x

awe well i think its lovely.
On another note make sure you are safe if you know what i mean, i know he is a friend of a friend of a friend of a .......
anyway still be carefull hun and enjoy yourself :D

I know what you mean, I'll be fine! Thanks for your support my lovelies, life just WOULD NOT be the same without you lot :dance:

x

berit87 said:
I know what you mean, I'll be fine! Thanks for your support my lovelies, life just WOULD NOT be the same without you lot :dance:

x
does that mean we can all come :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back