You will never guess what iv just seen, mortified

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
well me and ian and alfie have just been to the park, we saw this little girl (about 2 years old) and she was stood about 5 meters away from her mum, and then their huge alsation dog ran at full speed at her and nocked her flying, and the mother just stood there and carried on smoking her fag, ian had to grab me to stop me running to her to see if she was ok, the mum just signalled at her to come to her and she didnt do anything to the dog just let it keep running around with no lead on, and this girl did go flying bless her she was screaming, if that was me id of given the dog a good hiding and legged it to make sure my babe was ok, i am so angry!

some people just dont care a t*ss about their kids hun.

this is what gets me SOOOO angry - there are alot of people out there that think 'young mums' are not upto the job, but from my experience (you guys on here and also some of my friends!) young mums are alot better than some of the 'older' mums out there who couldnt give a crap about their kids!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

That's terrible that poor little girl that mum should be ashamed of herself.

I was in the petshop recently I was in the queue to pay which is right by the door the next thing I see this little toddler doubt she was even 2 running past me out the door and into the car park. There were 2 people collecting money at the door and never stopped her and there was no sign of her mum or dad nobody seemed to see her - I dropped my shopping on the floor and ran out into the car park after her I was nearly in tears just as I'd reached her her dad came out but how bad is that that baby could have been killed. Some parents just don't seem to realise the dangers.

A car went past me the other day with a girl in the front passenger seat with a toddler on her lap and a cigeratte in her mouth!! I was gobsmacked, thats like 2 really dangerous things at once and I hope to god they never have to deal with the potential consequences!

Alfiesmummy said:
well me and ian and alfie have just been to the park, we saw this little girl (about 2 years old) and she was stood about 5 meters away from her mum, and then their huge alsation dog ran at full speed at her and nocked her flying, and the mother just stood there and carried on smoking her fag, ian had to grab me to stop me running to her to see if she was ok, the mum just signalled at her to come to her and she didnt do anything to the dog just let it keep running around with no lead on, and this girl did go flying bless her she was screaming, if that was me id of given the dog a good hiding and legged it to make sure my babe was ok, i am so angry!

OMG!! im angry too and i didn't even see it!!!!!
that dog needs to be on a lead and the owner needs beating with a blunt object around the head!!! how irrisponsible for the owner not to be in control of a dog in a chilrens area :x :x :x :x :x :x
And he mother! well id have liked to have stuffed that fag right down her throat the silly selfish witch :x :x :x :x

are you ok steph? that must have been an aeful thing to witness. :hug:

yeah im ok ta Budge :hug: :hug: :hug: im just so angry when you see how irresponsible some parents are, its like miss Gobby said some of us young mums get such a bad rep and its so unfair when ppl like me are yes a young mum but a bloody good mum and theres people out there who do nothing when a great ruddy dog does things like that, if thats how she is out id hate to be a fly on the wall at her house poo kid, wish id of smacked that cow of a mum in the mouth and bought the kid home with me make sure she was properly looked after

Some people obviously don't give a stuff about their kids, makes me sick

omg that is terrible id have gone bonkers if somone dog had done that to Braydon

i heard a saying once and believe its true.....

you dont get bad pets, just bad owners.

i think any animal is safe with the right owners.

i know that my dogs are bouncy. so when at the park, if i see a child i take the dogs the opposite way.

and my baby wont be anywhere near them, until they learn to calm down.

that mother should have the dog on the lead in the presence of children/other people if the dog is likely to knock someone over.

its like all these storys of children being mauled by dogs. if these dogs were owned by people who could control them ect, these things wouldnt happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back