You lot arent getting rid of me for 3 days!!!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
I had a small surgical proceedure this morning and Im home with strict instructions to rest up and no havy lifting etc ... so Alfie is at my mums for 3 nights and i am so gutted. hes only been gone 3 hours and already it feels as if someone has ripped my heart out I have no idea what i did before having him :cry: so you girls have got me all weekend!!!

Just wanted to send you a :hug: Just think of all those smiles and cuddles you'll get in 3 days time when Alfie comes back. Make sure you get plenty of rest :D I totally understand what you mean about not knowing what you did before our little men arrived!

awwww bless hunny, you take the time to rest and have Ian running around after you. hope you feel better soon babes! :hug:

Alifie will be fine sweetie, you just rest and follow doctors orders to the letter ok!

you know what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder, and youll soon get your little baby back hunni hehe..
just you rest and take it easy

aaarw short stuff will be fine with ur mum, u hurry up and get better so he can come home to play!!!!

thanks girls i have been asleep all afternoon i cant believe how quiet and chilled out it is here ... I DONT LIKE IT! lol i know i need to rest.

Jo thanks for your email darlin :hug:

Kay is that wat you call little Jamie? lol i call alfie that all the time too :hug:

Jamie is known as short noisy messy smelly funny stuff lol!!! :lol:
we shall look foward to ur spammin of the forum every day til Sunday lol!!

hun enjoy it while you can! Have a nice long hot bath. Put some music on, maybe open a bottle of wine?! (if you're allowed after a surgical proceedure?) chill out and have some well earned me time. If not chat on here all night, I'm sure (me for one!) you won't be alone! hehe

tahnkyou hunny yeah im allowed to have a drink or two but im on painkillers so not too much :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back