You know you're overdue when....

Urchin

Reaction score
If you're anything like me this week:

- You can answer the phone and shout "NO" before you even have to say hello.
- You've given up on anything resembling fashion.
- You can reply to all the texts you get with the same message.
- You stamp your way up and down the stairs.
- You take the longer route in the car to go over more speed bumps.
- You spend all you time online googling "ways to start your labour"
- The smell of Clary Sage follows you everywhere you go.

LOL had to laugh at this one - you must be so fed up now to see your EDD come and go! How did your sweep go? Haven't been on for a few days to catch up - obviously didn't start anything then?

xx

Urchin, thats absolutely brilliant. You made me giggle & believe me Ive not much today. Feel really fed up !!

Can I add

You actually begin to enjoy Raspberry Tea. (never thought Id say that!!)

Hope at least one of us will have some news before the end of the weekend !!

Ragna xxxxxxxx

Can I add

You know of at least four different ways of serving fresh pineapple

+++

I think you've all said it all. You can tell by my mood on the forum this week I am overdue as well :lol:

xxxxxx

Not overdue yet but from my mood today I guess you can tell that you are overdue when you are actually praying to go through a lot of pain to squeeze a baby out of your body rather then stay as you are. I can't believe I am actually looking forward to giving birth now, especially when my first thought when I founbd out I was pregnant was "oh god its got to come out somehow".

Have my fingers crossed for all you overdue girls, really hope to see lots of new addition posts very very soon.

I have some more
-You cant remember the last time you said, "Oooh I had a really good nights sleep last night"
-Keeping your bikini line in trim is either like a contotionists act or you lost the will power aaaaaaaages ago!
-Your OH says "Wow you look really sexy in that underware"........and isnt being sarcastic

- When you go to the loo the first thing you do is check the contents of your pants, then:
- It seems like the most normal thing in the world to share your findings with a bunch of strangers on an internet forum.

:lol:

-Phrases and words like, mucus, leaking nipples, discharge, swollen girly bits are part of your hourly language.

Hehehehehe, it's all true. I can't wait to get Jelly coming out of that orifice!!! :? Forever checking my pants as well :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any body else finding they are thinking "It's not fair" rather alot as well? Or is that just me???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i've had enough of people saying "ain't you had that baby yet", can they not see my huge bump still there :shock: plus i have a week till i'm due, everyone but me seems to be in some sort of rush for me to have the bay :? yes i'm fed up and wish it'd come but it'll come when it's ready :)

- You find yourself counting magpies. "....one for sorrow, two for joy, three for a girl, FOUR FOR A BOY!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back