You are a Darling Sami

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Skidoo, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Skidoo

Skidoo Well-Known Member

I think you're going to my my New Best Friend ;o)

My OH already has two kids - one of whom lives with us - so perhaps I had unrealistic expectations about his level of excitement about all this. Doesn't help that, because we both thought it would take ages, we hadn't discussed it with his son earlier and haven't told him yet so I keep getting 'stuck' and not being able to say what I want!

2. Guest

heehee I don't mind having a new best friend :D there's plenty of me to go around!

men can be a strange breed love - they aren't quite like us women! And plus, they aren't going through the nausea, sickness, cramps, funny cravings and all that malarky too! it's hard for them to understand babe.

Me and the other girls are always here though if you need us!! PM me if you have any more worries, if not - I can't wait to keep reading your posts on the forum - my new best friend :wink:

xx

3. LauraB

LauraB Well-Known Member

aw, this makes me really happy, lots of loveliness on the forum after that trouble before ... and it's my birthday today! :D :D :D

4. Guest

Awww - made a special post just for you Laura :D