Heyloo everyone... x

Jennie

Reaction score
Hiya everyone, i just joined today so thought i would come on and introduce myself.

My Name is Jennie, 23, from the UK (Newcastle Upon Tyne), married to my best friend Scouse (who is 28 and we have been married 4 years this year). Scouse has a son Joel from a previous marriage who is 7 and together me and Scouse have a daughter Meghan who just turned 3 on the 6th.

More children is something that we have never discussed before up untill last month where we had a "scare" and thought i possibly was... turns out i wasn't but it got us.. well i think me.. thinking a lot about the future and if more kids is something we would want to do!

I asked him he said no.. 2 minutes later said he would love to and first attempt here i am.. almost 4 weeks pregnant.. nervous as hell but excited all the same!! :D

Scouse says it is his "Magic Sperm" that got us pregnant.. of course i had nothing to do with it.. it was all him so well done Scouse LOL

I joined this forum today because when i was pregnant with Meggie we had no internet connection, i used to go to the local library every day and just look at forums, never joining them just reading. I felt insanely alone, i had so many questions and so many fears and had no one really to tell..
Because Scouse had a child already if i had this or that the first response was usually "oh thats normal"... Which through no fault of his own drove me crazy.
I would love to get to know people who like me are trying to have a baby or who are already pregnant.. to go through this with someone who knows EXACTLY how i am feeling.. to help support me and hopefully i can a few others too...

WOW, i think i will be quiet now... i sure can ramble some crap lol..

well i hope you are all well and having a fantastic day!!
Take care all and i'll look forward to meeting you all!!

Jen
xxx

Hey Jen :wave:

First Congratulations on your pregnancy :hug:

I am sure you will find all the advice you need from this forum.

speak soon :wave:

welcome aboard hun, this is the only place ul need for advice and support!! :wave: :wave:

:wave: hey welcome 2 the forum!
congrats on ur pregnancy!

No! It's lovely to have such a clear picture of a newbie so we feel like we know you now!! :hug:

Congratulations on your BFP!! I personally reckon it's your magic egg :D most women only have 1 a month, men can produce sperm on demand so argue that point with him!

Anyway, good luck with everything, I'm sure I'll see you around when I'm spying on 1st tri! xx

Congratulations on your pregnancy :hug: . Welcome to the forum, I found it was a wonderful source of information when I was pregnant, and still is now my son's nearly 1 and I'm TTC again!

Jennie said:
Ii had so many questions and so many fears and had no one really to tell..
Because Scouse had a child already if i had this or that the first response was usually "oh thats normal"... Which through no fault of his own drove me crazy.

Hey!

I know the feeling I am getting the "thats normal" comments just now. This is my first pregnancy but my fiancee has a four year old and its driving me nuts.....hence why I joined up too! :)

xx

Welcome to the forum.....wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy!! :D :wave:

Hi :wave:

I am also a Jennie, and I live in Newcastle too. Whereabouts are you? I have a little girl called Kate who is nearly 17 months and we are trying for number 2. Welcome, I dont post much, more of a reader!

So glad you found us! Lots of support and knowledge in the boards!!! Welcome! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back