Yippeeeeeee!

PyscoFalcon

Reaction score
Well good news and bad news..

Bad news - in 2 weeks I've lost 1 stone in weight due to morning sickness.

Good news - Baby looks good and we heard a very good,strong heartbeat - 170bpm :D
The songopther dood had to push quite a bit on my belly and really wiggle it about to turn baby over.

Baby had back to us and got annoyed at been jiggled it showed us it's butt lol. :dance:

After about 30 mins of pushing and jiggling and me almost spewing all over place the baby turned side on so got all the measurements and a pic :D

Oh and even better news - I've been put forward 2 days like the thought I might at emergancy scan weee :D

Still on cloud 9.

Got to see all the thermal images too so saw all blood pumping around the body and placenta :D
Only worrying thing atm is my placenta is anterior low.
Better move by 20 weeks cos I want a home birth dammit lol.

Attachments

• 12weeks2days.jpg
    12weeks2days.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 37
Awww, congtaulations! So glad all went well and you got to see you LO having a wiggle :yay: Hope the ssickness passes soon :)

Lovely news sweetie and what a fab piccie!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Yay congratulations and a fab pic :) xx

Yay, congrats you! Great pic too! Xxx

Ah congratulations x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Yay!!! I have been wondering how the scan went :D And now your due the same day as me, we're due date buddies now too (well until some fool tries to move my date at my scan)....you really are going to have to get a phone so you could have text me the good news :hugs: So glad it all went well xxxx

I could always get hubby to send you a text. He's got one of those touch screen jobbies. :D

Aw fab it's amazing seeing them on a scan isn't it! Great pic too :) congrats!

Cheers all.
It is. I keep looking at the scan pic too saying that's my baby 1 :D

What an amazing photo. Makes me really look forward to my scan on 30 July. Just want to see heartbeat just to confirm that i'm not making the whole thing up coz i defo dont feel pregnant! lol

Brilliant news pyscoFalcon, I am also not far behind you, in fact I'm confused as I'm 12 wks and 3 days going by last period and I was estimated 27th jan for babies arrival. Ah well there's not much in it I guess. I don't know how to do these ticker things.lol. Or even how to upload a scan pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back