Yipeeeee

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
:wave:
Im in 3rd Tri excited and nervous not long for me little man. cannot believe i got here :D woop xx

Hang on - how come you're in third trimester when my ticker says I dont until May 13th? We're the same almost? :eh:

i go by the forum thingy where it says 14-26 2nd tri but i might aswell as move lol x

Hang on - how come you're in third trimester when my ticker says I dont until May 13th? We're the same almost? :eh:

on may 13th youll be 28 weeks.:eh: I got really confused about ticker dates, and change over dates.... I think Ive arrived in tri 3 in a seemless way. Im finding a lot of the threads here are more relevant to me now anyway so I suppose we could just quietly slide over here :)

I think trimester 3 starts at 27 weeks, me and tiny were talking about this not long ago - but who knows lol! Anyway welcome to trimester 3 ladies, the home stretch xx

i moved over at 27 weeks :) three months left innit :D

I must say Tri 3 hasnt been great so far, what with the increasing backache, inability to be comfortable and stuff

cant wait now for the little man to be out and for us to meet him...

Im now officially 27.3 preg lol. i keep getting uncomfy backache hip ache etc... if i go on more bout pain it will seem like im moaning lolxx

Ah yes this indeed is the moaning part of the forum. Lol, chin up though hun it will get worse, you'll get more uncomfortable, then it will all be worth it - not too long really to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back