YEYYY!!! updated..

Ooooo come on baby!! how exciting hunni. Sending you tons of luck, Ill keep checking in xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa hun.

Fingers are crossed for you. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

well i've been out all day and the pains are getting worse, coming round the front now too, still not contractions i don't think though :think:

i'e got so much pressure in my pelvis as well, feels like his heads so low :D

we got a new car today too which is really exciting, a jaguar s type :cheer: it's well cool :dance:

my phone is on sarafet, if you need text buddy services xxx good luck and i hope it is a quick labour for you xx

:shock: Wow Sarah - A jaguar S type...thats a great way to take your mind off pending labour!!

Hope your labour starts to progress v soon - all the best :hug:

:dance: Yaaaaay new car!!!! That only means one thing! Waters breaking all over the shiny new seats heheeeee go sit in it now it will guarantee to make you burst!

nickilubs said:
:dance: Yaaaaay new car!!!! That only means one thing! Waters breaking all over the shiny new seats heheeeee go sit in it now it will guarantee to make you burst!

Lol - absolutely!!

Good luck - hope baba is on the way.

nicki - don't say that, my OH would have a heart attack if my waters broke in the new car :rotfl:

anna - thanks hun, i will give you a txt when it kicks off :hug:

bubalu - we're well impressed with the car :) we got it cheaper from a family member :cheer:

anyways, had a bath and lying in bed now, pains still there and i've had a couple of really strong pains, i don't know if it's contractions though? they are mostly in my back but spreading round the front and are painful enough to make me hold my breath :think: what do you girls think?

xxx

i managed to get a few hours sleep.. pains are worse in my back, been having some really sore pains which make me tense up so i still don't know if they're contractions? been awake since 3 now, tried to go back to sleep, but the pains keep coming and wakening me.

hmm :think:

Sandi4Paul said:
think you might want to start timing these pains.

Sandi

morning sandi :wave:

i have contraction master fired up now, and i'll time them for a bit :) i still can't quite believe i'm going to have to go through labour :roll: :rotfl:

yep they're defo contractions :rotfl: bloody sore :lol:

phoned maternity ward, they said the bath and paracetemol.. i'm happy to stay at home just now, so going to go for a bath and have some breakfast :D

Good Luck sara, hope that bath has eased off some of the pains. How far are the contractions now?

Won't be long till he is here with the sounds of things, wishing you all the best, cant wait to hear that he has arrived xxx

Oooooo its happening for you :) So excited :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yup, stay at home for as long as you can bear it. I found leaning on the stairs, hands on 5th step or so and then with one foot on the ground and the other on the second step was really good for getting me through contractions.

ANYMORE UPDATES
JUST LOGGED ON GOD I MISSED THIS :shakehead:
SARAFET WHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :dance:
I KNEW YOUD HAVE YOU LITTLE ONE SOON :D :D :D :D

OH IM SO EXCITED :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Oooh how exciting first labour since I joined 3rd tri yest! :cheer: Good luck hopefully wont be long and you will be holding your LO! :cheer: :hug:

yaaaaaay!!! go you!! :cheer: :cheer:

remember to breathe through them hun, try not to tense up - sit with your hands palm facing up and that way you dont scrunch them into fists and its easier to relax :hug: :hug: :hug:

cant wait to see your LO!!! xxxxxxxxx

Yay!!!! Get somebody to rub your back during contractions, or put like a hot water bottle or microwavable beanbag on it, really helps.
Stay at home for as long as poss!!! Good luck, hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back