yeyyy!!! no more work

cassi

Reaction score
today was my last day at work! I got a big card made by the children, and a jellycat bear and a dungarees and a little shirt for bubba! And one of the parents gave me £40 john lewis gift vouchers :D

really happy to be out of that place though...and hopefully alans job will get sorted and i will be able to go back to college in the future :D :D

have u left for good good or just mat leave
ohhh how exciting make the most of ur time left before Bubs comes have some cassi time hehe

its a great feeling the last day at work, sounds like you had a great day, what do u do?

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Excellent Cassi...now put your tootsies up and relax before that baby arrives :D

i work in a nursery...well did :dance: :dance: :dance: my tootsies are up and im off shopping later :D :D

:cheer: Hope you have some nice relaxing time before bub arrives :D :hug:

yep i see alot of sleeping, maybe a massage? reflexology, but im gonna be bored too, anyone wanna come have a party? lol :wave:

Yay, a party!.
Thats great you have stopped work but you leave poor Alans credit card at home when you go shopping :lol:

hehehe damn you got me lol :rotfl: !!! ...

He said he will give me some money after babe is born so i can go and get some new clothes cause none of mine will fit now, bless his cotton socks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back