my oh hates me....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
im sure he does at the moment

ive been really good all the way through my pregnancy so far, no mood swings, the only symptoms ive had are back ache, head aches and sickness which havent affected him apart from my odd moan

the last couple of days ive developed a bad cold, sore throat, ear ache, bad chest etc which affects my asthma so im a bit touchy and dont feel too well

since this i havnt stopped crying, i just feel everything i do is wrong and im scared to speak, i feel so down, i jus want a hug and a bit of sympathy but instead he says he is fed up of me, wat a start to the year :(

sorry 4 the sulk just feel alone at the mo :(

hes male, he'll say anythin to get out of a hug lol sure he aint fed up with you really. and you can have a :hug: from me too

cheers hun :hug: i dont blame him not wanting a hug lol, im a fat lump with mascara all over my face from crying lol

lol... and im sure you look just as beautiful as always in his eyes ;)

aww you poor thing
just go huddle up on your bed and have a good cry let it all out hun it helps me :)
:hug:
manda xx

:hug: Hope you feel better soon - and have a nice new year. Men dont always understand our hormones do they? :wall: x

god wat r we like eh crying at the slightest thing, hormones eh who'd hav um

i dont think for 1 minute a man could handle bein pregnant, could you imagine it!!!!

cheers girls, i feel much better now

god i dont no wat id do if i hadnt have found this website!!!

I was the same for atleast 3 weeks before our wedding... I cried everyday and was really down. He still married me though... madman :rotfl:

You'll feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope u feel better soon

I have a list of men who hate me at the moment :(

Hi,

I'm in the same boat, only my other half is openly being horrible to me. He told me he finds me boring at the moment so he wanted to spend New Years with his mates!!!!!! Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!

We arent getting on at the moment at all, he's 33 going on 3, he's a nightmare to be with at the moment.

Ive not had any horrible pregnancy symptoms, ive been so lucky. I'm so good to him, but since ive found out i'm pregnant (which is what he's wanted for so long!!!!!) his true colours are coming out.

I'm not sure if we will last at this rate.

Anyway, best of luck with your Man. When i'm down, I turn to my friends and family, they always cheer me up! xx

awh honey
I had a bad day day yesterday too, oh was out with his brother and his brothers gfriend who is teeny and has a horse, she went on a fox hunt and had her jodpurs on and i know my OH has a thing for them so i felt jealous and weepy as he drank all day. I went to the cinema with my sister and my mum ran me a bath and made me feel better, i was a wreck felt like a great fat lump and to top it off have a varicose vein!
take care and good luck, it will pass xxx

at least weve got this place 2 let of steam and have a moan

my oh has been really nice last nite and 2day, loads of nice texts, tellin me he loves me etc and bought my fave stuff 4 dinner, obviously he realises he was horrid the other day but i guess at least he is tryin 2 make up 4 it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back