Yet Another Random Thought

monster_munch

Reaction score
Why is it OK for the man in the relationship to fart as loudly as he possibly can, but when, heaven forbid, the female should pass wind - the male looks at her so aghast, like she has just committed a mortal sin.
I mean, it might not be very lady like but some of the things he asks me to do in the bedroom aren't very lady-like either, so he can't blumming well have it both ways :shakehead:

So I shall continue to fart, and I will endeavour to make them as loud and smelly as possible. Now... where did I put the baked beans :think:

Give him a dutch oven, that'll shut him up :wink:

oh and what are the unlady like bedroom things just out of interest ? :think: does he make you dress as a fella? :shock:

:lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

By the way what's a Dutch Oven?? :oops: Sorry if i'm being really naive.

Does he make you sweat, rather than perspire :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: PMSL
Never knew it was called that! You learn something new every day.

:shock: I wouldn't dare fart in front of OH :oops: :oops:

too embarrassed. :lol:

I blame the cats. "Phwoar, Andrew do you smell that? Oscar just did a right woofta!"

My Oh hates it if i fart so much so i dont fart infront of him unless im asleep in which i get a nudge from him saying thats discusting(sp)!!!

But its perfectly fine for him to fart whenever and wherever he feels like it and for it to stink to high heaven and then he is proud of himself!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back