• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

yet another question

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Well i cant remember if i had a topic on this but had told Sarah
Last week when bernie and i had cuddles it kinda hurt so i was nervous to do it again.. then since then ive been having increased discharge which i posted about and it was clear and everyone said it was normal.... now tonight after having cuddles again about half hour later i went to the bathroom and there was blood till i wiped a few times.. i wear a panty liner since having Kiara my bladder aint that great :oops: well the next time i went to the bathrrom i guess the last bit of blood was on it.
I dont think this is anything serious but i dotn feelmy self and wanna know if this is normal cuz non of this has ever happened to me before.
Sarah mentioned it sounded a bi8t like implantation bleeding what do you all think ?
I hope i made sense
thanks Katrina

Hi there,
Implantation bleeding occurs 7-10 days after conception / ovulation so it could be that from last weeks "cuddles"... when can you do a test to see if you are preg? good luck!!!!!

Not sure but blood after BD could be a number of things.. possible cervical erosion or inflammation [I have had the latter before and had to have a biopsy of my cervix] or could be an infection if there is discharge.. so if you are not preg this month... I would defo go to see your GP and have a test / smear to investigate.

x

Hi

thanks for your reply, the discharge was clear so i dont think its an infection, and i have no idea what the blood is about either. ive been testing once a month and not dues to test again till end of the month .
Bernie gets paid today but unless he makes it to the bank straight away afetr work gotta wait till tom .
Maybe its just my body acting out of control or somthing ?
Ill see if it happens again iguess.
Katrinaxxxx

Hi

im having really really horrible cramps in my tummy almost like period cramps i remember when i used ot have it it was bad but dotn remember it liek this.... i guess this is the time i should get my period but im not bleeding so i dunno whats going on?
Katrina

hey hun,
i had this when i first got pregnant, i didn't no i was pregnant and thought they were just period pains though! they were like really severe cramps, could barely move and was in agony... i also had bleeding like you mentioned. its probs worth doing a test or going to your docs and getting a test!
good luck hun :D
hayley xx

H
Thanks for your reply hun,
well i dont think im preg as i know how hard it is wyhen breastfeeding ect but can be i guess ill take a test today when morning comes...
But i read on my package of pills for mastitis that if you have cramping to phone your doc immedietly so im gonna phone the nurse line but dont know where the blood is from?
I dont know im just so confused and flustered lately.
I will keep you posted.
xx Katrina

Hi

just talked to the nurse on teh 24 hour line and she kept asking if i could be preg? she said that might be why i feel like this.
But she said it also might be a side effect from the pills.
So im gonna go in the morning and get a test then if thats neg im gonna get in with my doc if im still having pain.
She told me i should go to the hospital right now since its only 130 am since i feel nausious and inpain ect but i am gonna try and sleep and see if its better when i wake Bernie up in 4 hours.
Will let you all know * sigh* dont know what to do any more
Katrina

Hi

well did the test and it was a neg didnt think i was but dont know why im feeling like this if continues tonight i will callmy doc in the morning.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back