• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yesterdays scan. It's a ........

Brilliant news Tankett, really, really happy for you!! :D

thats great hun..... glad your happy x x x x :dance:

oh wow thats really great!
congratulations and great scan pics too! xx
:clap:

Woah!!!!!!!! Tankett - only just seen this post!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! - brilliant pictures! :D

I see you went to the General for your scan - is that where you will be giving birth??

Now you have one of each - lucky thing! (I am getting broody now!)

L x

Thanks for all your congrats ladies. It's still sinking in that it's not an It any more, but a He. I really want to go and buy some boy stuff now, and he must have an England football strip, but I'm still off ill so can't go shopping. It's driving me nuts!!!! Now I'm panicking on coping changing nappies, bathing and potty training someone with different bits to me!!! :shock: I hear that little boys are prone to weeing as soon as they are exposed to the air when you change their nappy!! Some fun times coming up for us now then!!

Lisa - yes I am giving birth at the General. I had my daughter at the LRI. I know that was 13 years ago, but I feel we have been treated so much better at the General than the LRI. Also, MrsG had her daughter by C-section at the General, and I went to see them the next day. It was really nice, and Tracey said they were lovely to her.

Good choice Tankett :D - the General were brilliant with me. I am going to a parentcraft reunion there in a couple of weeks! I would drfinately go there again!! :shock: (not that I have any plans yet to have another one!

Good luck with the shopping when u feel better!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back