Yesterday was a bad day :(

Cat&Noah

Reaction score
Well Im desperatly hopeing yesterday was a one off bad day. I ended up spendig nearly the entire day in bed! I felt so drained I couldnt do anything, I felt queesy all day and completly washed out, even after sleeping in the morningI didnt feel refreshed so went back to bed in the afternoon!

Really cant deal with having more days like that. But for some reason last night Noah kept waking up all through the night and crying so I didnt get a great deal of sleep then :(

Sorry just wanted to moan as I feel a bit sorry for myself!

:hug: I know what it feels like hon - weeks 6-9 were the worst for me. Hopefully it will pass it a few days but you have my sympathies :hug:

:hug: i think its so much harder being in 1st trimester while having a baby to look after aswell. it was soooooo tiring for me. i was working 8am-5pm Dior was 6months old and i was preg again. it was a killer i couldnt keep my eyes open.

it does pass though hun hope u feel better soon :angel:

know how you feel hun this last 2 weeks have not been good for me im forever having a day on the sofa :sleep: xxxxxxxxx

Same here It was awful being woken every hour from 5am til 1am for 3 days just for bloody bloodpressure :x
Im still recovering! Im only just feeling slightly awake now! Feel bad for Jaycee... :(
It will pass hun xxx

Cat&Noah said:
But for some reason last night Noah kept waking up all through the night and crying so I didnt get a great deal of sleep then :(

Sorry just wanted to moan as I feel a bit sorry for myself!

Must have been something in the air as Ewan kept waking and sitting up so i had to keep getting up and laying him back down.
I'm tired and i'm not preg feel like :shock:

So many people I have spoken to today have said how their little one was playing up last night!

Im feeling a lot better today dispite sleep deprivation, and Noah is in a fantastic little mood. Yeah!

sAME HUN, MY TIREDNESS HAS REALLY KICKED IN TOO, i'M SO DRAINED, i LEFT dAMIEN IN HIS COT THIS MORNING (NEXT TO MY BED) WITH HIS TOYS AND I WENT BACK TO SLEEP AFTER GVING HIM HIS BOTTLE. I WAS JUST TOO TIRED. HE KEPT WAKING ME EVERY HOUR/HALF HOUR, BUT I SO NEEDED THE EXTRA TIME IN BED. tHANK GOD MY MUM IS HAVING HIM TOMORROW NIGHT!

argh just realised I did that all in capitals :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back