Yay!!

angelcake89

Reaction score
My OH finally told his ex (the mother of his daughter) that we're pregnant and she took it well :D We were expecting a complete fit when we told her but she was ok with it. I'm not sure if I've gotten over the shock :lol:

oh i had a bad reaction..my partner and his ex had a baby 4 years ago hes been with me 3 years and we have already got a son, she stopped him from seeing his daughter and they have just started speaking again, we split up a few weeks ago n then i found out i was pregnant he told her and she said aw it will probably die soon! dont know whether she just being evil and hoping that on our baby or if she thinks im making it up to get him back? some women are truly twisted x

Some women are just horrible they really are. My OH's ex was just like that until she got a new man to control.

thats great she took it well, it does help when people are nice about it

barbiex, that woman is a bitch, sorry i never swear on here, but that made me so mad, what a nasty evil thing to say, i would have gone round and kicked her head in, and i am not a violent person at all. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back