• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

yay last box:)

caz86

Reaction score
just realised im in the last development box:D
i cant help but think LO maybe slowly comeing......
i feel rotten today and i did yesterday cant stop pooping :oops: and feeling i need to go was up every hour on the dot last nite weeing feel sick and got really bad headache :( im not worried too much as im classed full term next week bubs maybe a while yet im jus waiting for the big signs "the show" or my waters goin but my waters didnt break with my daughter had to be broken for me :)...
all little signs r there like loads more pressure underneath, period pains, cramps, more discharge, needing the loo all the time number 1 and 2 hehe...
come on big signs....
mummy daddy and big sister want to meet u :D

Congrats on reaching the last baby ticker :dance:

al the symptoms you have decribed ive had to soem degree too its our bodies getting ready for the main event. an increase in them could mean labour id on the way so keep us updated :cheer: :cheer:

sarah :wave:

u said keep u updated soo......
these craps are hurting more got them all in my back aswell tummy gettin tight then stops feel like im gonna throw up ne time (sorri tmi) been the loo didnt fink i cud poo any more lol jus feel really really ill got no energy in me at all :(

:think: sounds promising
could be signs of impending baby wanting to meet the world :cheer: :cheer:

i know it sounds selfish but i hope so ive been really ill the last 3 weeks im gettin worse by the day i thought i mite have had a bug but i wudnt get halaf the stuff i got wiv a bug i do fink i may have a cold commin tho and for the last weeks my nose has been bleeding alot:|
i suppose i will jus have to wait and see :shakehead:

still the same.... all light headed and dizzy today my head is killing and still got some pain not all the time tho. went down shop last night had so much presure underneath i couldnt walk. back is killing me aswell :(
i shaved my lady bits a few days back just incase and noticed im really swollen underneath :|
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back