yay I won my paypal claim

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
I bought a nintendo sp before christmas and upto a week ago kept contacting the seller too see what had happened to it so i guessed for the first time that I had been had, luckily i had payed by paypal so put my claim in and got all my money back - yay!

That's fantastic, at least paypal worked in your favour. Are you going to get another nintendo from elsewhere?

X

ooooo i never knew you could even do that, i always pay with paypal and get worried about what if someone has me over, feel quite reassured that i won't be losing money now.

Yeah i bought one a week or so ago but it isnt the same as the first one i got ewas cheaper and ws pink!!! the one i have is silver and works all fine and loving it but it feels a bit tainted cos of the first one i bought.

Only took paypal a week to decide in my favour - so i advise everyone to pay with paypal, at least if you get screwed you can prove you payed!

Glad you got your money back :cheer:

A bloke once told me that he knew someone who thought they had bought a games console, the description said a box (then name of the console...can't remember which) The person paid for it, it arrived and it was just what it had said...the empty box!!! :wall: Since then I always make sure that I read the description thoroughly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back