yay i made it to 34 weeks

rach

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: sorry had to post im so happy as this means i can have my babies at my normal hospital before 34 weeks they havent always got enough baby doctors so i would have been transferred miles away to another hospital that shouldnt happen now my hospital will be quite happy to deliver my twins anytime they want to come out now :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:
oh and only just over 3 weeks to go till section :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: xxxxxxx

ooh ill be 34 weeks on sunday tooo. thats good news!!! oooh cant beleive you are just 3 weeks away from meeting your little boys! x

Thats great hun and must be a big relief for you :D :dance:

YAY!! congrats!
wow you've done really well you usually here about twins coming as early as 27-30 weeks.

I'm 34 weeks today as well :cheer: but only carrying the one so not quite as impressive

xx

YAY!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Thats great hun and Yay on only 3 weeks!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations on reaching 34 weeks! :cheer: Your pregnancy certainly seems to have flown by (bet it doesn't for you :lol: ) you had just found out about the twins when I started stalking you :rotfl: Take care and enjoy your last couple of weeks - by Christmas you may be wishing they were back inside :wink: .
x

yay hun! not long at all now hun! wow, 3 weeks :) you must be relieved to know you can have your boys at a hospital you know...

your only having yours 3 days before I'm due, does that mean I only have 3 weeks + 3? :D

lol christina im actually having mine on the 8th of december which i think is 3 weeks 3 days or 2 days im lost now lol xxxxxxx

ah, that would make more sense! :D

hehe, this is getting me all excited! bet you can't wait to meet your boys!! not long now... :cheer:

Great news Rach :cheer:

Wow you'll have your 2 boys here in 3 weeks :hug: :hug:

xxxxx

OMG!! :shock: thats so exciting!!!!

bet you cant wait to meet your wee boys! :D xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member