Yay!! I'm So excited!!

kimmumof2

Reaction score
:cheer: I have booked my holiday this afternoon :cheer:

now i have something to look forward to this yr and also its even more exciting because it is our first holiday as a family all together!

This is the hotel
http://www.firstchoice.co.uk/holiday/in ... 7E105C0000

Its in Crete. Has anbody been to crete before i have read reviews of the hotel but cant find anything about the resort so was wondering if anyone had ever been to crete and in particular Ierapetra.

definately got to get thin now so i can where a bikini :rotfl: :rotfl:

xxxxx

Oooh lovely. I've never been but have heard good things about Crete. My work mate is going in July & has been several times. My best friend got married out there and had a beautiful time.

I'm also quite excited as I bought my first car today. :cheer:

(So, anyone in Devon - make sure your insurance is up-to-date. Lol)

The link only brings up a search for me. Went to Crete a few years ago- the resort we went to was Hersonisos. I will definately be taking Jake back when he is older as it was great for kids! :D

P.S. there are very strong currents in the waters surrounding Crete so just be careful :hug:

I went to Malia 10 yr ago on a 18-30

Was great :D Almost too old now though :cry:

natalie&jake said:
P.S. there are very strong currents in the waters surrounding Crete so just be careful :hug:

thanks hun but i wnt be going in any waters lol. the hotel is hotel petra mare if the link isnt working and its got its own waterpark and it also leads onto the beach!! :cheer:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back