yay...first milestone achieved :D

deedee84

Reaction score
So...i have got to 6 weeks :D YAAAAAAAAY!!!

I have got my midwife appointment on 22nd November which feels like a life time away but then that will be another milestone reached...i'll be over 8 weeks by then :) then hopefully all will be well at my 12 weeks scan (hoping to get that in before christmas) its all good at the mo (apart from feeling mega sick most of the day :( grrrr...so worth it though)

So hopefully...i'll be sticking around a lot longer this time :D xx

That is awesoem news honey well done, fx for the next one xxx

hooray! so glad it's all going well xx

So pleased its all going well for you, im the same after so many mc's every extra week is a bonus.
I have my scan in 6 days and i cant wait xxx

Woo :dance: congrats on getting to 6 weeks :) I have a few more days yet! Xx

So pleased its all going well for you, im the same after so many mc's every extra week is a bonus.
I have my scan in 6 days and i cant wait xxx

Oooh good luck with your scan hun :) and yeah every week is a bonus indeed :) xx

Thanks ladies :D hehe!! Kanga...not too many days until your at the 6week mark!! Heres to many more milestones i say!! xx

I know it's exciting!! Just wish I didn't feel as though I am going to be sick everytime I move :( having a down feel sorry for myself day! Need a kick up the bum :) xx

tell me about it hun, i've just got a bottle of cherry vimto to sip on as i just cant stand the thought of having a cuppa :/ which is strange cos thats all i drink! And even though i felt sick, while i was in town i felt starving at the same time so had a nice sausage bean and cheese pasty it was yummy, but now i'm back to feeling sick haha!! xx

lemonade has helped me. especially if you are actually puking as it helps top up sugar levels. The doc told me yesterday to stick to liquids - I was like "but i'm HUNGRY!!" Today has been a good day so far though - hoorah! x

I'm drinking squash as can't face any fizzy at the mo, ehich is what normally drink. Also nibbling on a bit of chocolate as it seemed a good idea! So far it's seems to be ok :) xx

Well done deedee!!!! Kanga I'm sick of squash. I usually drink loads of tea and coffee but iv completely gone off them so been drinking lots of squash. Especially hot ribena!

Oooh thanks for that mrsblue, i have heard lemonade is good for sickness too (although i am quite fortunate at the minute that i arent actually been sick)

Thanks spammy :D i feel like i should do a little celebratory dance or something hehe :dance:

xx

Congratulations! I've just noticed our dates are the same! :) I've been congratulating myself too, despite feeling queasy and having cramps! The joys of pregnancy!!!

Congratulations! I've just noticed our dates are the same! :) I've been congratulating myself too, despite feeling queasy and having cramps! The joys of pregnancy!!!

Eeeeeek so we are :D bump buddies hehe!! i cant stop looking at my new ticker picture lol :) and yep...queasiness = bleugh...mines more sickness :( i swear its a boy lol!! xx

Neither can I, it's so exciting when it changes to the next stage!
I've not been sick yet, i've just got that horrible queasy/tired/achy feeling. I was in bed by 9 last night, up at 7, took my daughter to school then slept until an hour ago and I could still go to sleep again! According to all the books the baby doubles in size this week so i'm taking all these symptoms as a positive sign!!!
I'm thinking mine might be a boy too as i'm feeling totally different to how I did with my dd. That said you never know! Will you find out what youre having?

xxxx

i havent been sick but i feel like i could be iykwim?!! ha i was in bed for 9 last night too then up at 7 to take my dd to school hehe..how olds your LO? the symptoms are the reason i think its a boy as i never had any sickness or anything while i was pregnant with my dd...i will deffo be finding out what sex this one is, i'm not good at waiting haha! are you finding out? x

I'm definitely finding out! I already dont like not knowing!!! My dd is 8.. going on 18! I can't wait to tell her about being a big sister, she'll be over the moon! :)
They do say you tend to be sicker with one sex than you are the other, don't know how true it is though my midwife swears by that old wives tale!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back