Finally!!!!!

Yodabo

Reaction score
Got my booking appointment for Friday morning!!! Had to phone them up cos i still hadn't heard anything! I'll be 11 +1 then... Sheesh, I was seen at 8 weeks with my boys so not happy I had to wait so long this time!

Hopefully this means it won't be long for my scan date!

Glad you got your appt! I didnt get a booking in appt lol i just had to book my scan straight up and had it at nearly 13weeks x

Oo how's that Hun? I thought everyone gets a booking in appt?

I was in the middle of moving and when i went for a booking in appt before i moved the midwife was rude and told me that i couldnt have care from them as i didnt want to have my baby at there hospital so basically wrote me off, so when i moved here they got me a scan date straight away although they wanted me to have my pregnancy confirmed first! But thats just the priory team at harlow that are rude and dont want to waste "there" money. lol x

My booking appointment with the midwife is not until 7 th April when I'll be 13+1! Not sure why it's so late.

That's awful becks!

Omg annie, I though my wait was bad enough. It's all about saving the nhs money, bloody rediculous! I'll be asking mine why make us wait so long, I mean fair enough for us 2nd, 3rd etc time mums but for 1st time mums it's stupid. A lot of people arn't that fortunate to have the Internet and that for info either!

i had my booking app a few weeks ago wont be getting my scan for a few weeks yet rang them today i can ring again after the 10th to book it :( i wanted it well befor then but got to wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back