got scan appointment

rach

Reaction score
ooh am so excited got home from work today to a letter giving me appointment for my first scan 3rd november i thought it would be later than that i will only be 10 weeks then :? still better for me i suppose i get to see my little bean earlier :D :D :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya rach, aww that's good hun :D i love the first scan, you get some really good pics lol. Good luck with that, it's only a few weeks to wait....3rd november also happens to be my birthday lol :p
take care, luv kels xx

Hi Rachael thats great, something to look forward too. Hope you keeping well.
Lorrie x

been thinking bout this scan all morning been reading all the info from hospital bout the screening and blood tests for this that and the other and how when you get to a certain age all these things are much more common :( you know when i had my son 12 years ago i didnt worry about anything only labour this time im thinking all sorts of bad things and all because im 32 im going to end up worrying myself sick are there any other older mums out there who feel like this its like everyone saying "well you know because your older this could happen or baby might have this or blah blah blah" its getting me down now :(
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Rach!

Good news about your scan!! I woulddn't worry to much, I know easier said then done, but I'm sure everything is fine!!

xoxo Ree

Hi Rachel.
Dont listen to all that it's just scaremongering. I'm 32 & docs nver said anything of sort. My past preganancy history has nothing to do with age either it was just one of those things. I'd be more worried nearer to 40 & yet a lot of women have perfectly health babies at that age too. My mother had six of us beginning at 18 all the way up to whn she was 38.
Enjoy your pregnancy ,be positive. Surround yourself with supportive & positive people.
Lorrie :) xx

thanks hun guess its just scary being pg again :) i expect im not the only one to worry about everything xxxxxx

aahhh Rach (hug) ignore it, you'll be fine. after all 32 is hardly old!!!

(you will laugh if you know that i typed 332 by accident then thought PMG and corrected it! Sorry!)

Nobody on her thinks 32 is old and the risk is really associated with over 45 year old although i think that isnt old either!
:D

I have read all your posts with interest and wish you such a happy journey into motherhood again! You'll be great! Good luck!

aww thanks hun thats really nice xxxxxx

Hi Rach
good luck with your scan I'm sure everything will be fine.

I've just found out I don't get my first scan until 19 weeks which I am alittle upset about, cause I think that the early scan is what puts your mind at ease.

Once again good luck and don't worry. :D

awww suz it was like that when i had my son i didnt get a scan till 18 weeks then but a lot of areas now do a dating one at about 12 weeks im sorry you have to wait for yours :( im sure ive heard a few girls on here saying same it all depends on your area apparently which is silly it should be same everywhere xxxx

awww suz it was like that when i had my son i didnt get a scan till 18 weeks then but a lot of areas now do a dating one at about 12 weeks im sorry you have to wait for yours :( im sure ive heard a few girls on here saying same it all depends on your area apparently which is silly it should be same everywhere xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back