Yah getting my new car...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
...NEXT MONDAY...

Im excited but also a bit nervous tbh i will miss my little MX5 so much but im happy to have a regular car and its my first big step to becoming a mamma...

I went for a Black Astra in the end, I know their common but I like it and was happy with the way it drove when I tested it out!!

yah!!

wow sounds great hun hope it runs well for you, :D

know you just start practicing how to put a car seat in and take out again thats bit im dreading

damn il have to get new car iv got a small ka :wall:

thats great hun :D
omg cant beleive your nearly 16 weeks already, its going well fast for you :hug:

Thanks girls, it kinda feels like my first big step to becoming a mamma :)

xx

Hope you girlies are both well

:hug:

excellent news about your car hun, we've just swapped our Renault Scenic for a Vauxhall Vectra & you won't be dissapionted with Vauxhalls, they are great.
i had a old shape Astra for 4 yrs & LOVED it, i've got 3 kids though so need somwthing bigger, which is why we got a Vectra.

i too cannot believe you are nearly 16 wks :cheer: :cheer: so happy for you :hug:

Hiya :wave: congrats on ur pregnancy
how is the vectra for space with 3 car seats?
i used to have a subaru impreza white limited edition import but have had to trade it in for a vauxhall zafira as im on my third bubba now.
we got a brand new one as my son is registered disabled and can get a car every 3 years instead of his disability living allowance.
was sad to see me scoobie go though! :cry:
cant believe how smoothly the zafira runs.
i have 8 and a half weeks to go now til bubba no 3 is here so we changed cars just in time really.

we changed cars while i was in hossy ( 2 days before he was born lol ) , woulda been ok if he hasnt of come so earlly lol

How exciting. I wish I could get a new car... I have a 3 door, not the easiest to get a baby in and out of. It will be alot easier when Jake can sit forward facing in a month or so :)

U girls are brave driving something bigger im so scared lol!

I had to exchange my car as it was an mx5 aint no baby going no where in that car lol!!

At least now i can pick up my god son too..

x

3rdbaby_duemay23rd said:
Hiya :wave: congrats on ur pregnancy
how is the vectra for space with 3 car seats?
i used to have a subaru impreza white limited edition import but have had to trade it in for a vauxhall zafira as im on my third bubba now.
we got a brand new one as my son is registered disabled and can get a car every 3 years instead of his disability living allowance.
was sad to see me scoobie go though! :cry:
cant believe how smoothly the zafira runs.
i have 8 and a half weeks to go now til bubba no 3 is here so we changed cars just in time really.

yeh about 3 car seats, i only need 2 in the back coz Louie (18 mths) & Josh (6 yrs) my daughter is nearly 12 & sits in the front.

but no 3 car seats don't fit :roll: Josh had a friedn for tea last thursday & he only has a booster seat, but it didn't fit in with Josh & Louies seat :roll:

thats what i thought thats why we got the zafira instead as it can b a 5 or 7 seater.
the 2 back seats just fold down to leave quite a big boot space.
i have the two forward facing car seats in the back behind me and when the baby is born i will put the other seats back up n put him on the very back seat but i think il have to invest in one of those mirrors you can buy so you can see the baby!!!
the zafira actually isnt that big it is quite small 4 the amount of space inside but the handbrake is like a lever!! you get used to driving something a bit bigger as your higher up n can c more.

Woo, and woo for the MX5 too though. We just bought one for a little run around, cheap from a friend and it is really good! I bought my baby lugger last year so we're all sorted for cars. My OH is a bit of a collector, so we have more than enough!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back