yaay

marylou

Reaction score
justt found out im 10 weeks pregnant.........with twins :shock:

did a test on wednesday and it was + n then i had a bit of bleeding so went to docs who did a scan and theres 2 lil heartbeats lol

luv marylou x

woweee, 10 weeks and twinnies :shock: how exciting, and you have missed all the horrid, three wk four wk five wk bit, so bonus!!!!

didnt you have to have a scan to show it was twins? can they tell just by listening to the heart beat that there re 2?

ye i had a scan lol dosent it say that in my post?

Wow that's fabulous news, you are going to be opne busy Mum with 4 little ones :lol:

cool you have your life took up with two littke babies together but it will ge nicexxxxxxxxxx

How brilliant..Simsbabe in the 2nd trimester is pregnant with twins too, she is having a boy and a girl!!

Congratulations!!

marylou said:
went to docs who did a scan and theres 2 lil heartbeats lol

luv marylou x

Did they not send you to a hospital for scan?? sorry just didnt know doctors could do a scan there and then!?

marylou said:
ye i had a scan lol dosent it say that in my post?

ohh yeah must have missed that, how come they scanned you at 10weeks? i had to wait for the routine 12week scan :evil:

Must have been because of the bleeding.

Congratulations on your news Marylou :)

Congrats on the twins wow you must be well excited. Is this yr first?

:D :D

congrats on your twins!!

i didnt think they done scans at the doctors either? but what do i know maybe its changed

sarahxx

me-23
oh-23
abigail-27/11/03
tia-11/12/04
jordan-24/12/05

stephlw my doc is at the hospital so he can just do it there and then lol bit dum havin a docs at the hosp but hey im not complainin

dionne i had a scan then because of the bleeding

tracey 2 no their my 3rd n 4th lmao :shock:

:D:D:D love marylou x

Wow your going to have a full house hun. Just noticed your ticker your just a few few days behind me. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back