Y

Sorry i posted something then decided to take it off felt like i was whinging to much on here. Was just v emotional last night for no reason and really thought i was doing ok now. Sorry for the empty post xxx

Hope you're ok, you can whinge to us whenever you want, we're always here xx

Sorry i posted something then decided to take it off felt like i was whinging to much on here. Was just v emotional last night for no reason and really thought i was doing ok now. Sorry for the empty post xxx

This section is here to allow us ladies that have suffered losses to vent, whinge, be emotional etc so don't ever feel like you 'cannot' post something here.

Big hugs

xxxxxxx

awww, hope you feel a bit better today xxx

You whinge as much as u like its a horrible thing to go through and can be very lonely place don't u worry about it big hugs xx

Aww thank u so much its so nice to have people to talk to that understand xxx i started bleeding agaim yesterday i think that got me aswell and feels like i have pms x 10 :( im pretty sure this cant my
My period though? Its only been 18 days since erpc and ive got a squinter on a hpt still. Feels so much like it though so crampy and kindof heavy. I give up trying to work out my body now xxx hope ur all doing ok aswell x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back