XBOX games....

keelie_b

Reaction score
My OH wants some xbox games for Christmas :roll: (may as well be having 2 babies!)
Does anyone know where i could get them for less? Asda seem to be the best but if anyone knows any promo codes for woolies or whsmiths or anything would really appreciate it!
It must be a man thing, im really struggling to spend £40 on a game!!!

Ebay hun, my mum has got xbox 360 games well cheap.
If its a normal xbox them gamestation, cash convertors (for both).

If its xbox 360 games then like morgan has said ebay you can get some good bargains on new games (genuine), When i am looking i tend to have game.co.uk up and compare the prices to see whats going cheap.
I have just ordered OH a game off play.com but to be honest most of the new xbox games are no less than £40 new.

I was going to say either Blockbusters or Ebay :D

My OH is an x box addict but also likes a bargain and he'd weep if i bought a game at one of the shops you mention cos they rip you off.

He's saying that on the high street the best place is http://www.gamestation.co.uk/ They are doing limited deals at the moment and he's overjoyed they've got the game (Fallout 3 )on his wishlist for 20quid as was Fable 2. At the shops you mention both are £40.

Also, depending on what sort of games he likes to play, could you get him some older games? new games are always around £40 but if there are older games he'd play you can pick them up from £10.

ETA those prices and games i mentioned were for xbox 360 not normal x box!

My hubby just hires all the games he wants from Lovefilm. We pay £18.99 a month and he gets to have 3 games at home at a time for as long as he wants, you can get all the latest games you just add all your favorites to your list and they send you them out. To be honest it saves us a fortune because he was buying them before and completing them within a few days and then getting a rubbish trade in price, this way we can get loads of games for any console or dvds for a set price a month, the cheapest package they do for games is £15 a month for 2 disks (swapped as often as you like).

My hubby must get about 6-10 games a month!

play.com !!!

got assasins creed for £12 and another one for a tenner :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back