• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

xbox 360

Melly+2

Reaction score
bidding on eabay for one for my bf, he is giving me the money but i think i am going to try and pay my self so he can have it for a christmas prezzie, want ot give him summat gud dont i:)

thankies, we have been through alot over the past year and we are still going strong:)

its wat makes us stronger, what doesnt kill a relationship makes it stronger, me and oh have had it all thrown at us and still we're goin strong, its as if the worlds been against us and we've just fought it together, well done hunni, it can b hard :hug:

it is very hard but well worth the struggles, i didnt think we were going to stay together coz when i found out i was pg he wasnt happy coz it meant i had got pg before we were going out a month, which was hard for both of us. but now the stapry is different, he loves his little girl and we are both glad that she is with us coz she is our little angel and we love her more than anything in the world, sorry for going on:)

its hard 4 anyman to accept hes going to b a daddy no matter how prepared they think they are, many times Ian got so worked up that he'd seem as if he'd had a personality transplant out of worry etc, but you ask any man after seeing their baby they turn to mush, well worth ploughing through hard times, just well done to the both of you because some ppl take the easy way out and you two obviously decided it was worth the fight ... and it so was wasnt it, well done to you both

thankyou, sorry for going off subject i am just so proud of him coz he didnt want me to have hope but with my persistance he came round to the idea. love him too bits he has put up with so much emotions i have thrown at him and he still loves me x

littlelady87 said:
thankyou, sorry for going off subject i am just so proud of him coz he didnt want me to have hope but with my persistance he came round to the idea. love him too bits he has put up with so much emotions i have thrown at him and he still loves me x

my bloke wanted me to get rid too! suddenly hes now changed his mind... he "cant wait to be a daddy to his lil girl"

:l hahaha men eh

you have a good bloke there hun, must have been a massive shock for the both of ya!!!

ellouise was a massive shock, we'd been mates for 2 1/2 years, and going out for 5 months and still he buggered off! haha

yep massive shock but she is the best thing that has ever happened to me and my bf we love her so much:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back