X

I get this sometimes I put it down to constipation just without the discomfort lol! Absolutely no idea what helps it so I'm not much help there haha x

After a weeks worth of nice soft poos.. the other day i went to go and BAM rock solid lmao.
Constipated and i couldnt go for hours!

Felt like i was giving birth when i finally managed to go. Hurt like bloody hell lmaooo (sorry;))

But ever since im back to my lovely soft ones again haha xx

I've been a big that way after a week of unusualy loose and very regular trips to the loo. Monday I wss battling si kness all day aswell, fhen woke up feeling much better yesterday and full of energy! Went as usual again in the morning and ever since I've felt like I need to go, but every time I get there, nothing! Not even a fart! Absolutely zilch!!! But got that major pressure feeling like I haven't been for a week and still can't go!! So annoying now, but I've just been putting it down to girly moving down n putting pressure on everything, but who knows!?

Haha these comments have made me laugh, after a crappy day too so thanks :) x

mY BELLY HAS FELT DODGY PRETTY much all this pregnancy!
I put it down to the iron tablets, MW said it may just be baby being in there too had unsetteled my tum a bit.
But I constantly feel like i could poo, even when i cant or have just been!!

That's what I've been putting it down to really. Baby filling space and squishing everything else, can't think of anything else thay would make it carry on for this long!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back