x-mas

Status
Not open for further replies.

adele88

Reaction score
Well I just put my mothers x-mas tree up for her and it feels like x-mas now im getting really excited. My OH wont let me put my decoration up until the 1st of dec so i have until next week to wait :shock: When is everyone else putting their decoration up and has anyone already got them up?

Whats everyones plan for x-mas. Im going to wales for keyan first x-mas i cant wait my ohs dad will be dressing up as santa and making a santa grotto so its going to be soo much fun and doing all the lights outside the house .

Last edited:
I'm so jealous of your mum! I saw your status earlier and got excited! We normally put ours up the last weekend of November which is next week but I might wait an extra week this year! I got bored of it last year so don't wanna be like that again!

hey! so exciting isnt it! i cannot wait for xmas. im gonna stick the tree up as soon as ive tidied enough for it to go up :blush: as im turning the house upside down to make room for baby :D

as for xmas day, its gonna be a tough one as its the first year my mum and dad have split up so not sure what to expect :/ and OH's family are having a wierd one this year too as OHs mum is working xmas day!

I still will love it though, cannot wait to get the pressies under the tree! x

im the same chaz prefer to put it up a bit later that way u dont get sick of looking at it

well i wont be putting any pressies under my tree this year as i wont be here. this will be the first time im away for x-mas so im really looking forward to it and i will be driving down to wales on x-mas eve so it will feel so christmasy with the x-mas songs playing can yous tell im excited haha
im a big baby at this time of the year

Me and OH are having xmas day just us and Harvey and it's also the first xmas in our new house and we haven't travelled to family!!! Family are all welcome round but we want to spend it at our house together!!!

Well my sons 3rd birthday on the 30th November so they now go up on the 1st hehe! With the help
Of my boys :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back