wtf??

Charlotte & Emily

Reaction score
i just got this email

Hi ! :) Let me tell you why I've emailed you. I found your addie on a dating website countysingles.co.uk,username: charlotte Your profile catched my attention a lotand now I decided to e-mail you and see if we can be friends or may be soulmates. I am looking for a good relationship and a good man. I am even willing to relocate if things work out.It is all in our hands. I am attaching some of my pictures, take a look at them. If you like me then we can start corresponding and see if there is a chemical attraction between us. I will replywith more info to you about me and more pictures. If you do not like me then there is no needto reply back, I will never bother you again.Have a good day!Your pretty girl

theres some pics attached but they aint openin and im not clicking on them incase theyre viruses
but i dont think ive signed up to www.countysingles.co.uk but he knows my name :shock: :shock:

oh my thats a bit worring isnt it
maybe email back find out if he knows anything else out about you
manda xx

ahhh i remember signing up haha me and my friend did it ages ago as a laugh

im still freaked though :rotfl:

Hi ! :) Let me tell you why I've emailed you. I found your addie on a dating website countysingles.co.uk,username: charlotte Your profile catched my attention a lotand now I decided to e-mail you and see if we can be friends or may be soulmates. I am looking for a good relationship and a good man. I am even willing to relocate if things work out.It is all in our hands. I am attaching some of my pictures, take a look at them. If you like me then we can start corresponding and see if there is a chemical attraction between us. I will replywith more info to you about me and more pictures. If you do not like me then there is no needto reply back, I will never bother you again.Have a good day!Your pretty girl

eeeek!!! :rotfl:

Charlotte & Emily said:
f**k hell i just opene the pictures and its a WOMAN

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Is there something you're not telling us...???

i was gonna say cuz it does say im looking for a good relationship and a good man lol and signed by your pretty girl!

i have had this before. sometimes you can sign up to a meaningless site like myspace, facebook or any other friends/forum sites and they share your details with other 'sister' sites and sometimes these include 'dating' sites

just delete it and ignore it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back