PHOTO BUCKET - BE CAREFUL!

BabyLove

Reaction score
Most Of You Probably AllReady Know This But For Those Who Dont...

If You Have An Account On Photo Bucket I Strongly Suggest You Make It Private By Changing Your Settings On There. If Not, Anybody On The Internet Can Type Your Username Into Photo Bucket "Search" and Look At Every Single Picture You Have! Your Babies/Family/Friends.. Or Whatever Else You Have In Your Album. If You Change Your Settings To Private Though Then a Screen Will Come Up Asking Viewers For The Password To View Everything, So Without The Password They Cant Nose Anymore :)

People Easily Find Your Information By RIGHT CLICKING Any Picture You Post, and Then Clicking "Properties". Once They've Clicked Properties, There Will Be An Address Starting With.. http:// .. Which Will Have Your Photobucket Username At The End. Then All They Have To Do Is Search You!

So Be Careful xxx

omg how do i change it.. i cant find how to do it and I have rude pics :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
omg how do i change it.. i cant find how to do it and I have rude pics :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

change it in your settings

quick... everyone to sweetcheeks photobucket page before she figures out the privacy settings :rotfl:

natalie&jake said:
quick... everyone to sweetcheeks photobucket page before she figures out the privacy settings :rotfl:

i already tried :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
only jokin!

Kimbo said:
natalie&jake said:

only jokin!

:rotfl: yeah right.. you wanted to see my sexy naked body didn't you - lesbo.

Phew I've changed it now.. thanks for telling me Carly. :hug: Imagine, pervs like Kimbo might have been looking at me for ages :puke: :rotfl:

Ooooh thanks for that Carly. Mine is all changed now. Is states that my album received 2200 hits on average a month :shock:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Kimbo said:
natalie&jake said:

only jokin!

:rotfl: yeah right.. you wanted to see my sexy naked body didn't you - lesbo.

Phew I've changed it now.. thanks for telling me Carly. :hug: Imagine, pervs like Kimbo might have been looking at me for ages :puke: :rotfl:

drool20.gif
drool.gif

damn carly you shouldnt have said anything

we could have got some good pics here! :lol:

Frightening To Realise How Long People Have Been Looking Isnt It :| x

I only use photobucket for images I want to link to on a website so theres nothing on there im worried about, but thanks for the heads up! :D

Just changed mine to private- it only has pics that I post here anyway though.

Will people still be able to see pics that I post here if it is set private ?

No Worries :) Just Thought That It Was Only Right To Warn You All, Especially If You Have Photo's Of Your Children etc xx

i am not very goos at all this where is the setting thing :oops:

mary70 said:
i am not very goos at all this where is the setting thing :oops:

Then At The Top Right Of The Screen It Says Account Settings. Just Click That, Then Scroll Down Until You Get To The Box That Says "Album Settings (edit my album settings)".

Change Your Album To Private and Save. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back